Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was at the Germany game. She posted pictures with Luke’s mum on her stories.
So if she has to isolate for a positive test of herself she would have to have tested positive no later than Thursday morning but if it is for contact it could be a shorter period of isolation.

Would the FA have let the others wags who are close freinds with her come yesterday if they had been in contact with last Tuesday if she is positive. I am not sure they would risk it. So it might well be a contact from elsewhere.

Luke’s sister Nicole was there yesterday going by her insta stories.

Reactions: 2
Right sorry guys and girls but can someone explain the Jack grealish thing to me

I don’t see it, I don’t get it he looks like he’d ruin your life in 10 seconds straight, or is that what the charm is of him cause he’s a bad boy

I’m just not seeing it

on the other hand Mr Kalvin Philips gets ignored and he’s mega pretty 😍😍

Reactions: 22
Right sorry guys and girls but can someone explain the Jack grealish thing to me

I don’t see it, I don’t get it he looks like he’d ruin your life in 10 seconds straight, or is that what the charm is of him cause he’s a bad boy

I’m just not seeing it

on the other hand Mr Kalvin Philips gets ignored and he’s mega pretty 😍😍
I just think he is fit as 😂 his legs in particular are 😍

I've also met him a few times and he was super sweet with my son, so I found him even more attractive!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I've also met him a few times and he was super sweet with my son, so I found him even more attractive!
This is it exactly!!!! Decent face, amazing legs and is very charming lol

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the Grealish thing either (I may have mentioned it before 🤪) but Raheem is the prettiest man on the planet, he’s absolutely adorable! Oh and that’s the first and last time I moon over a footballer on here, by the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Dean Henderson is entitled to a winner/runners up medal. He was in the squad for the first game before Ramsdale replaced him.

She hasn't half changed to look at and as a person. When she first came on the international WAG scene at a major tournament and Pickford had a fat skin head and was chubby she was a normal looking girl next door. Few years later now he's lost weight and grown hair she's ya stereotypical looking WAG.

Reactions: 10

Glad to hear he’s a nice person! That’s cute he’s not a proper bad boy hah (still don’t get it though )

Reactions: 5

She hasn't half changed to look at and as a person. When she first came on the international WAG scene at a major tournament and Pickford had a fat skin head and was chubby she was a normal looking girl next door. Few years later now he's lost weight and grown hair she's ya stereotypical looking WAG.
Didn’t realise you knew her personally 😂 I think she looks unreal

Reactions: 4
Didn’t realise you knew her personally 😂 I think she looks unreal
Russia 2018 she was girl next door casual looking lass. Now she's well in to all the expensive designer stuff she's never had to work for and the fake overdone look.

Reactions: 5
Russia 2018 she was girl next door casual looking lass. Now she's well in to all the expensive designer stuff she's never had to work for and the fake overdone look.
The same as every other wag ever then? There’s nothing wrong with how she looks. At least she actually went to uni and got a degree unlike the ones who leach off everything. How can you say she’s changed a person when you don’t know her 😂😭

Reactions: 10
Grealish is good looking, I’ve gotta admit, he’s got a nice smile and calves lmao, not a fan of his hair and he has a vocabulary of a 14 year old boy x 🥲 plus he looks like a bleeping toddler in those Jordan pastel shoes

anyway x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The same as every other wag ever then? There’s nothing wrong with how she looks. At least she actually went to uni and got a degree unlike the ones who leach off everything. How can you say she’s changed a person when you don’t know her 😂😭
So she's got be a sheep and become a clone. You don't have to know someone personally to give an opinion. If you did this forum wouldn't be needed. I think Jimmy Savile was a dirty paedophile but I never knew him personally so cannot have this opinion.

Reactions: 1
So she's got be a sheep and become a clone. You don't have to know someone personally to give an opinion. If you did this forum wouldn't be needed. I think Jimmy Savile was a dirty paedophile but I never knew him personally so cannot have this opinion.
Bit of an extreme comparison…. A woman who is with a footballer just living her life and a p eado jesus christ😭

Some of the pictures on the article are clearly from when she was about 18/19, looks really young. She’ll obviously look different now she’s 24 and lost some weight. But good on her she doesn’t look like she’s had any major surgery or OTT fillers.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the Grealish thing either (I may have mentioned it before 🤪) but Raheem is the prettiest man on the planet, he’s absolutely adorable! Oh and that’s the first and last time I moon over a footballer on here, by the way 😂
He has beautiful eyes/lashes 😍

Anyone else doing fantasy football? I’m having a right hard time picking my team for the final match.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else doing fantasy football? I’m having a right hard time picking my team for the final match.
Ya it’s really tough. Other than the obvious (Sterling, Kane, Pickford, Maguire) I’m struggling to pick. You have to hand it to Southgate though, he has chosen brilliantly this tournament. Then again that’s why he’s a football manager and I’m not 😂😂. What’s your ideal lineup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.