Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will probably cheat for ever more.
Dawn must be thrilled her daughter has bagged a footballer. Taylor may be nice but she is not a natural beauty .

As for people's jobs who are we to judge ? If madders wants to pay for services that is his choice even if i think it is wrong for HIM to do it.

Reactions: 14
Dawn must be thrilled her daughter has bagged a footballer. Taylor may be nice but she is not a natural beauty .

As for people's jobs who are we to judge ? If madders wants to pay for services that is his choice even if i think it is wrong for HIM to do it.
I agree, I could not care less what people do for work or in their personal time. What bothered me was the fact that his girlfriend was potentially pregnant at the time, doesn’t sit right with me

I think Taylor’s actually quite pretty but nothing special, personally I think dawns older daughter is the prettier of the two

Reactions: 7
I agree, I could not care less what people do for work or in their personal time. What bothered me was the fact that his girlfriend was potentially pregnant at the time, doesn’t sit right with me
totally agree, it’s not my place to judge people, but just can’t stand the fact that his gf was pregnant, maybe the girl that he slept with didn’t know(we don’t know the details), I blame him 100%

Reactions: 2
I think Kennedy is abroad for her baby shower.
Nah she is home. He ain't. 1 late lads holiday before Daddy duties start oh and of course Training for his club too

I’m sure she tried flirting with Deontay Wilder when married to him and when Leroy was still at City Candice was fuming and they had beef because she’s best friends with Deontay’s wife or fiancée and I think after that they got a divorce, not too sure tho 🤷‍♀️
I thought it was Anthony Joshua?

The food company she posted on her story are from the UK so doubt it. Why would her friends all travel abroad for a baby shower? Doubt she’s even allowed to fly
It just looks abroad - the style of the garden and the houses,

The food company she posted on her story are from the UK so doubt it. Why would her friends all travel abroad for a baby shower? Doubt she’s even allowed to fly

Why don’t you stop speculating and posting ridiculous theories and stick to actual facts? Getting quite boring reading all your wild theories which have no substance to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m new to this thread so sorry if it has already been discussed. Is it just me that thinks Olivia Naylors insta stories are absolutely ridiculous? Imagine having your own business with a large following and constantly posting anti-lockdown/restriction/mask/whatever you want to call it. Seems extremely unprofessional, especially when majority of her clients will be wearing masks during treatments? She is entitled to her own opinion and views, but she’s making it her buisness’ views

Reactions: 19
I’m new to this thread so sorry if it has already been discussed. Is it just me that thinks Olivia Naylors insta stories are absolutely ridiculous? Imagine having your own business with a large following and constantly posting anti-lockdown/restriction/mask/whatever you want to call it. Seems extremely unprofessional, especially when majority of her clients will be wearing masks during treatments? She is entitled to her own opinion and views, but she’s making it her buisness’ views
Does her business really get many customers - her reputation is well known.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she tried flirting with Deontay Wilder when married to him and when Leroy was still at City Candice was fuming because she’s best friends with Deontay’s wife or fiancée and I think after that they got a divorce, not too sure tho 🤷‍♀️
Nah she is home. He ain't. 1 late lads holiday before Daddy duties start oh and of course Training for his club too

I thought it was Anthony Joshua?
It must of been both because i’ve just googled it and stuff came up for him and Deontay

Bet all her customers are anti-vaxxers and anti-masks as well as she is that’s why she’s so popular with them.

Reactions: 3
and then she goes and captions her photos on insta ,,wishing you a positive day through this difficult time” while being a negative, ignorant nancy on her stories, girl shut up, you’re a joke🤮 i can’t stand ignorant people

Reactions: 8
I don't disagree with the first story about the double standards that are going on, with people in power having one set of rules and the rest of us another but the woman is an anti-vaxxer, anti-mask, anti-lockdown. One thing is disagreeing with the way things are being handled, another one is denying the severity of this pandemic and downplaying science and medicine when you're not educated on the topic. Stick to doing lashes, Liv.

Reactions: 10
What actually happened with Riyad and his ex wife? Was there any cross over between the two?
I don’t know much about how it ended but they definitely don’t get along now. Rita’s boyfriend posted something on fathers day about “all the real dads who play their roles” and she reposted

While I would not be shocked at all if Eric Dier came out I don’t believe Dele is anything but 100@ straight,
Sorry. I meant for the second sentence to be a post all by itself.

They just seem couple-y in interviews and especially when they were on Celebrity Gogglebox.

They just seem couple-y in interviews and especially when they were on Celebrity Gogglebox.
Christ here we go again 🙄 if that’s what you think I suggest you head to tumblr...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

They're friends! They both are signed to Tottenham so by default spend a lot of time together. You can't badge them as couple-y 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
UEFA clearly want France to have to play England and beat us.

I stick by my prediction that VAR won’t be used in the PL next year once a scandal happens next week,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.