Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I’m normally just a lurker on her, but half the stuff on the last thread was the fantasies of a 12 year old. 😂 Absolute bullshit
thank you!
I was trying to find the words without being too savage!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know there’s not someone on this thread claiming to have slept with a man with a baby on the way 🤢 whether it was “work” or not I don’t think that’s right but each to their own...
that’s absolutely disgusting, shame on him and her! I hope that pregnant woman dumped him🤢

Reactions: 5
So many of the GFs have “Turkey Teeth” like i’m all for a bit of whitening but some of them look like Ross in that scene from Friends

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So many of the GFs have “Turkey Teeth” like i’m all for a bit of whitening but some of them look like Ross in that scene from Friends
😭😭😭😭 their veneers look like they just put a straight white line of duct tape over their teeth, and they are usually massive, way too big for their mouth

Reactions: 3
Well apparently it’s not only the German players who got to hug their families
295ED118-FEB0-4F5C-887C-AC9E841D667E.jpeg
3E48CCEF-B14A-4217-A090-4CC5F56E3675.jpeg
67144B3D-5B4B-44B1-A70D-A54405A9BF92.jpeg

It feels like nobody in this tournament cares about COVID protocols

Reactions: 4
Well apparently it’s not only the German players who got to hug their families View attachment 630944View attachment 630945View attachment 630946
It feels like nobody in this tournament cares about COVID protocols
All the English players were apparently Allowed to hug their families last night.

Not once in their post did they indicate that but alright
It just came across as if it was something a bit further in the past than say last week.

Reactions: 1
I agree. I’m normally just a lurker on her, but half the stuff on the last thread was the fantasies of a 12 year old. 😂 Absolute bullshit
Same. I lurk because I enjoy the thread in its normal state but I just felt the last one was full of fantasies, guess work and bollocks with a bit of footy thrown in. Maybe I’m getting old but I found myself scrolling A LOT

Reactions: 6
Babies having babies
lol, yes💀 foden and i are the same age, i could never imagine myself having kids this young. he seems really sweet with his kid, but just can’t stand the fact that he cheated on his girlfriend last year..

Reactions: 3
lol, yes💀 foden and i are the same age, i could never imagine myself having kids this young. he seems really sweet with his kid, but just can’t stand the fact that he cheated on his girlfriend last year..
He will probably cheat for ever more.

Reactions: 2
Just seen some paparazzi shots of Riyad and Taylor in Mykonos. Looks like she uses the same filter as Khloe Kardashian for insta, I can understand people want to look as good as they can in there pics but why make yourself unrecognisable?

Reactions: 10
What actually happened with Riyad and his ex wife? Was there any cross over between the two?

Just seen some paparazzi shots of Riyad and Taylor in Mykonos. Looks like she uses the same filter as Khloe Kardashian for insta, I can understand people want to look as good as they can in there pics but why make yourself unrecognisable?

Reactions: 2
What actually happened with Riyad and his ex wife? Was there any cross over between the two?
I’m sure she tried flirting with Deontay Wilder when married to him and when Leroy was still at City Candice was fuming and they had beef because she’s best friends with Deontay’s wife or fiancée and I think after that they got a divorce, not too sure tho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.