Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking on madders stories he’s in Majorca at beach club?! Wonder what he will get up to there as it looked like Kennedy was doing something with her friends baby shower related but can’t work out if she’s in the uk or with him…
someone on another page said hes there with the Nicole hagan crew 😂 😂 and yeah Kennedy is at home

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was chatting about how she has recently visited his home town Portsmouth as it reminds her of Dubai and her friends was also chanting masons name while talking about Chelsea fans

Reactions: 2
She was chatting about how she has recently visited his home town Portsmouth as it reminds her of Dubai and her friends was also chanting masons name while talking about Chelsea fans
she’s behaving like a 14 year old that fell in love for the first time and now everyone needs to know

Reactions: 5
Looks like they let the players greet their familes tonight going by Lauren posting a pic of Declan sitting near her in an empty stadium.

Reactions: 1
Clout is one hell of a disease to these wannabe Instagram girls... I can't imagine being this desperate for attention, I genuinely can't wrap my head around it.

Reactions: 9
Looks like they let the players greet their familes tonight going by Lauren posting a pic of Declan sitting near her in an empty stadium.
They have always been able to greet them after games as long as they are distanced

Reactions: 3
They have always been able to greet them after games as long as they are distanced
German players causally hugging their family members after matches while English players need to socially distance. I don't understand the difference in rules when any team can play against each other, therefore putting everyone at risk.

Reactions: 2
The only bit of Portsmouth (Having got a boat there) that does is the tower.

Lets hope she didnt go because she is already with child

Haven't seen any pics till tonight - bet they ultra strict tonight.

So Im confused here, is she returning back home, or is it just for the summer? I dont get the fuss for a farewell dinner if its just for the summer

Proper gent, 👍
Her cooking course was only 12 months I think so that has finished but if she is dating Mount she will presumbly back soon unless she thinks he will not be putting out for a year.

They still droning on about Mason and Chloe being together.

Sasha didn't make it to that article.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her cooking course was only 12 months I think so that has finished but if she is dating Mount she will presumbly back soon unless she thinks he will not be putting out for a year.
And why put the england shirt up when his not playing? I hope she dont return, and I dont even feel bad saying it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How old is she? This the first time I hear of her

I think shes pretty and his type of girl, brunette brown eyed. Tho yet I dont think they match
22 - 23 in August. - so a few months older than him.

Memphis Depay liked a lot of her pics but not recently.

How old is she? This the first time I hear of her

I think shes pretty and his type of girl, brunette brown eyed. Tho yet I dont think they match
I agree she seems what I imagine his type being brunette but for some reason they don’t look like they would suit

Reactions: 6
Unlikely - I think Mason and Declan are drfiting apart as freinds (Unless he does end up at Chelsea.)
Its not nice when besties drift apart, especially in their case, been close since lil kids. Chilwell seems to be that new bestie in mounts life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.