Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any tea on Foden? I’ve seen the Iceland cheating situation but we’re there anymore scandals I’ve missed?

Reactions: 1
It could end up being 3/4-0 or defeat by Germany through going by this.
Czech Republic are a decent team. A win is a good result even if the second half has been muted.

You were declaring Germany as terrible after they narrowly lost to France. Sometimes games between good teams are like this.

England’s biggest problem is central midfield and from this point on they will probably be counter attacking any way.

Reactions: 2
mounts rumoured girlfriend Natasha Aris has put on an Instagram story in an England shirt but blocked out the number hmm wonder why she would block it out

Gutted for Scotland but I’m glad they got at least one goal. Would love for England to get as far as possible but sadly based on who they will be playing next I can’t see it

Reactions: 5
The refusal to allow another non English manager will mean it's not easy changing the manager - they are no high level successful English managers atm except Arguably Gerard.

If Kane don't improve he might not get a great reception at a new club if he is sold.

Looking on madders stories he’s in Majorca at beach club?! Wonder what he will get up to there as it looked like Kennedy was doing something with her friends baby shower related but can’t work out if she’s in the uk or with him…

Reactions: 3
never heard of her tbh

i bet mount will be very sad after she moves hahahahaha it’s not like he is going to find another one in a few days 🤭🤭
lol! Her personality doesn’t seem great she is always after attention on her stories! She is another I would say does not suit mount he can do better

i bet mount will be very sad after she moves hahahahaha it’s not like he is going to find another one in a few days 🤭🤭
[/QUOTE]

lol! Her personality doesn’t seem great she is always after attention on her stories! She is another I would say does not suit mount he can do better

[/QUOTE]
when did the rumours about them dating start? i’ve just read more about her, does anyone have that live where she talked about them being together?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.