Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently gerrard didn’t move to Chelsea as he and his family were threatened by gangsters

In all seriousness with this thread, I do hope Rio and Rebecca’s children are okay and enough is being done to keep their mum’s memory alive.
Yeah supposedly it was the guy Alex was shagging that threatened them as he is a massive Liverpool fan.
I think he’s called pancake 😂
He had videos of him and Alex down the lane by the place he was a bouncer.
had evidence of him selling them coke.
when their house was broken in to, it was one of his pals because Alex had given him a key.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for Rebecca’s family. She was very private. I know the children’s faces aren’t seen on social media but they are spoken about constantly. And now Kate and Rio are doing a programme together .🙄

Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for Rebecca’s family. She was very private. I know the children’s faces aren’t seen on social media but they are spoken about constantly. And now Kate and Rio are doing a programme together .🙄
Yep, so disrespectful

Reactions: 8
Re: Beckhams, I have it on good authority from a PR friend that the Rebecca Loos story was a trade off with the media so they wouldn’t publish a story/pics of Victoria doing lines of coke whilst pregnant...
Oh really?? I've not heard that before.

Was she shagging that Damon dash while making her hip-hop songs?

This song is everything. She's had it wiped from youtube 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Story to add, my parents were out at a restaurant in London about five years ago. The Beckhams and the kids were there. From what they saw, they said they seemed friendly and the kids (at that time) were all very nice. They heard Victoria and David talking to their friends about how the oldest son (can't remember his name) was working at a supermarket as they want him to have some sense of "normalcy." Haha. They also said David was taller than they expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To add another positive story, my mum's best friend's daughter worked in VB's fashion business as a designer for quite a few years, and both her and her mum have only amazing things to say about VB, her personality, sense of humour, drive and generosity. Only right to be fair 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58
To add another positive story, my mum's best friend's daughter worked in VB's fashion business as a designer for quite a few years, and both her and her mum have only amazing things to say about VB, her personality, sense of humour, drive and generosity. Only right to be fair 🤷‍♀️
I've always liked VB.

Reactions: 22
I reckon DB is the princess in their marriage and also all the trouble and upset he causes is probably behind a lot of her sour-facedness/ other stuff that's perceived negatively about her

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am glad you heard that I have always liked VB more so as time goes on and I like DB far less

Reactions: 30
Yeah I've heard this alot for many years, that she's lovely and funny. The very opposite of her public persona and he's the opposite of his.

It didn't really come across in her moving to america reality show, was supposed to be a series but was cropped to one episode.

I love this video, from the awkward hand shake hug to when she snatches the bag even though he hasn't finished taping it up, and she knows it, while he has a sticker left on his finger 😆

Reactions: 10
I have no idea if it’s true. But I’ve been told by a fairly reliable source that Peter crouches first child isn’t his.
Apparently she got lonely a lot when he was away playing. Told the guy it was his but that her and Peter wanted a baby anyway. So he was to have nothing to do with the baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.