Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only part read it, so your probably right. I read the bit about them arguing and having a strained marriage unlike what they perceive to brands.

I wasn’t trying to miss lead I just skimmed it and found it interesting. Thanks for the correction. I was more trying to refer to how couples can keep up appearances because if not it affects them financially, as above Rio might not have been England captain etc
I heard from someone who worked at a picture desk of a newspaper that Beckham had a thing for busty Essex blondes. They had agreements with the press to keep it quiet. This was about 10 years ago mind and he might of been trying to chat me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
John Terry is a serial cheater🤨. He lives in my area and I have heard many many stories of him chatting up women - typical busty blondes- and smuggling them into hotels / via blacked out windows or under blankets in cars, straight into hotel underground car parks to avoid being seen. Has lots of secret phones for texting women so he doesn’t get caught by his wife ( who is very sweet. Thick but sweet). I’m sure these footballers are pretty much all the same, but the wives ignore it so they can get their highlights done, wear Jimmy Choos, dine at The Ivy, drive a 4x4 and be a minor sleb. They put up and shut up. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
No worries, I had my work head on, I have to read judgments like these all the time at work, hope I didn't come across rude. Thanks for mentioning the Posh and Becks one in the first place, I'd never have thought to search for them, there's a funny one involving her walking into a shop and shouting at them that the Becks autographs they were selling were fake, did you see that one too 🤣
No not at all don’t worry :)
I only saw the one I mentioned, I didn’t want to end up wasting my whole day ha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
FL used to try & put beer bottles up girls bums, I’m pretty certain that might have been on the video that was circulating... delightful !!
Nasty. Christine, his now wife, won't be happy to hear this. He was probably with his previous girlfriend then, the mother of his first two children.

I just looked at that and then also searched Beckham and there’s one about the Beckhams marriage not being all as it seems and how brands pay them more because of this perfect family image etc.

really shady when you read into it.
Isn't Beckham supposed to have had an affair with his daughter's teacher?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Its so weird! I used to see her at the bus stop every morning at 7am to get to the gym, so her exercising is genuine - she absolutely loves it!

Tits are fake though.

I cant just believe he is a reformed man. And if he is, shame its taken the death of his children's mother to finally bleeping change. Says alot in itself.
Really ?! In her book she’s adamant about them being real and that she developed really early as a teen

Reactions: 3
Maybe FL has stuck enough things in enough holes to have got it all ‘out of his system’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Nasty. Christine, his now wife, won't be happy to hear this. He was probably with his previous girlfriend then, the mother of his first two children.

Isn't Beckham supposed to have had an affair with his daughter's teacher?
Rumour was he knocked her up.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
These footballers are mostly all the same! When the whole John Terry having an affair with Wayne Bridge's girlfriend came out (and he refused to shake his hand) I had to LOL as my friend was seeing Wayne Bridge for years on and off when he was with that girl who had an affair with Terry! Double standards!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Re: Beckhams, I have it on good authority from a PR friend that the Rebecca Loos story was a trade off with the media so they wouldn’t publish a story/pics of Victoria doing lines of coke whilst pregnant...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Re: Beckhams, I have it on good authority from a PR friend that the Rebecca Loos story was a trade off with the media so they wouldn’t publish a story/pics of Victoria doing lines of coke whilst pregnant...
Oh my god this thread is going OFF and I am living for it 😳😰☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Great thread. Rio and Rebecca were together a really long time. He dated her before he joined Leeds (before joining Utd). I have seen the DM comments. I could quite well believe he was with Kate before Rebecca’s passing.
Frank Lampard cheated on Elen Rivas, the mother of his two children. He isn’t an angel.
Becks has definitely slept with tonnes of girls. I saw the Blind Gossip Blind about the teacher.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.