Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being one of these celebs with NDAs coming out of your ears and having the burden of all these secrets. It blows my mind

Reactions: 21
Yes a friend of mine worked at the school and apparently this teacher disappeared one day with no explanation

When I say disappeared I mean was suddenly no longer employed at the school
I heard Harper switched schools as well.

Reactions: 8
There’s been talk for years about Alex Gerrard being a massive coke head and snagging some Liverpool dealer. Rumblings about the paternity of one of their kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
If you read Helen Woods book, she mentions Rio at parties in Manchester and how disrespectful he was
whilst I’m sure he was sad at his wife passing, i hope some of his tears were borne from guilt 🤬

Reactions: 12
I don't follow football at all but recognise the names on here. Loving the thread!

Reactions: 4
You can place mark threads by clicking 'watch' at the top - will send you notifications.... just to save you time on other threads too ---

On with the tea...

Reactions: 15
Rio is an absolute bleep.

missed scheduled drug testing days, turned his phone off and went AWOL.

he ain’t called camel lips for nothing always flapping about in the wind. Can’t keep them shut.

If Kate thinks she’s turnt him into a new man she’s got another thing coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently gerrard didn’t move to Chelsea as he and his family were threatened by gangsters

In all seriousness with this thread, I do hope Rio and Rebecca’s children are okay and enough is being done to keep their mum’s memory alive.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.