Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even look at Dele Alli. You know you’re a true prick through and through when nature has gifted you the face of a prick. He just looks like such an hole without even opening his mouth.
He’s had a pretty tit life. Doesn’t even talk to his family. He was basically given away by his mum. A family at the football club he was at took him in at about 10 and has raised him since, he looks at them ad family. I reckon being that unwanted must screw with you

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I know all her births have been by c-section but years ago Dr's only allowed you to have two sections but nowadays you hear about these celebs having 4. Having had two myself and had trouble with my scar, I wouldn't want to risk another one. Possible she did use a surrogate as there weren't many pics of her pregnant.
I had 2 c-sections and was told by doc that any more would be too dangerous!

Reactions: 3
D3D909FE-11A8-4545-8CB9-64AB17DF41DC.jpeg

I definitely would. TBH, this is the best looking LFC team since I clapped eyes on Stevie G. And I've supported LFC for a long time.

Reactions: 8
I just remembered a really random story but will share as it fits with this thread.

My cousin’s friend slept with Unai Emery (ex Arsenal manager) a few years ago when he used to manage Valencia and she was holidaying there. They met at a bar and went back to her hotel room. She said he was nice and she had a great time but that she got the sense he was used to picking up girls on nights out.

It always tickles me because he looks like a vampire now and seems like the last guy you’d think of being a sleep around... although she said he was quite hot when she met him (think this was 2011/2012) just hasn’t aged that well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just remembered a really random story but will share as it fits with this thread.

My cousin’s friend slept with Unai Emery (ex Arsenal manager) a few years ago when he used to manage Valencia and she was holidaying there. They met at a bar and went back to her hotel room. She said he was nice and she had a great time but that she got the sense he was used to picking up girls on nights out.

It always tickles me because he looks like a vampire now and seems like the last guy you’d think of being a sleep around... although she said he was quite hot when she met him (think this was 2011/2012) just hasn’t aged that well.
love a random shag story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always thought there was something between Dele Alli and his best friend Harry Hickford, I know they lived together for a while, not sure about now and he looks a lot happier and relaxed with him than with Ruby Mae and she clearly was not in to him at all, her posing is ridiculous I still laugh at the world cup photos where Dele, Harry, Harry's parents are all posing normally and she's posing like she's the centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always thought there was something between Dele Alli and his best friend Harry Hickford, I know they lived together for a while, not sure about now and he looks a lot happier and relaxed with him than with Ruby Mae and she clearly was not in to him at all, her posing is ridiculous I still laugh at the world cup photos where Dele, Harry, Harry's parents are all posing normally and she's posing like she's the centre of attention.
They’re really “family” as the Hickfords raised him after his mum basically gave him to the family. Bery sad situation

Redknapp was/is a pretty infamous shagger during his marriage. Louise was the putupandshutupwifey at home and then when they split up she got a load of flak for wanting to be ‘sexy’ or whatever. I don’t blame her for celebrating her freedom and putting herself in the spotlight. As usual, Redknapp got away scot-free and was the golden boy. There was very little coverage about his infidelities throughout their marriage just lots of positive press about him being a loving ‘family man’, devastated about his divorce.

Redknapp gives me the heebie-jeebies. It’s the lips.
Wasn’t there rumours that Louise was seeing Kevin her strictly partner ?

I think Kate Wright looks so ruthless and hard faced. Horrid woman. And a bit of a mouthy bully on Towie

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t there rumours that Louise was seeing Kevin her strictly partner ?

I think Kate Wright looks so ruthless and hard faced. Horrid woman. And a bit of a mouthy bully on Towie
There were rumours about Louise and Grimsby’s answer to Harry Potter but I don’t know if they were true. Even if they were, Jamie had been poking everything he could get his hands on for years. If Louise did have sex with Kevin Clifton, it wasn’t the first indiscretion in the marriage.

Reactions: 13
Absolute dream boat 😍
Yep, Virgil is gorgeous and the most amazing footballer (Liverpool supporter here). Unfortunately he’s also been in the press for cheating on his wife when he was at Celtic. They seemed to have weathered the storm tho, they’ve been together since they were in their late teens in Holland.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The hubs knows I'm watching anything LFC related, because all he can hear is me sighing "OOOH VIRGIL" every time he's on the screen. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
My fav part of the game. When the line ups come up for the players at the start of the match. I react to each of them by a " yes i would" or nah. Only part of the game I like to watch.

Example attached. Best Practice is to work from top, left to right. Firmly answering. YES or NO.

(old example as couldn't find a recent one)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.