Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I remembered a rare bit of gossip my husband did tell me.

Bryan Robson was shagging Clare Tomlinson (sky sports bird) and her husband came back to find them in bed together. Robson was on crutches at the time, and the husband picked one of the crutches up off the floor and started smacking him with it.

😁😁I remember that!

Reactions: 2
Years and years ago, I worked on a TV show called WAGS Boutique

Filming the show was one of the worst jobs I ever had because the producer was awful

Before we shot anything to go on air, mostly development stuff, we tested and chatted to loads of wags (most of the big ones said no in the end because their husbands/partners didn't want them to)

Danielle Lloyd was seeing Teddy Sheringham at the time, was actually super nice and sweet to me. She didn't end up on the show (Teddy didn't want her to)

Elen Rivas was in talks at first but I think Frank Lampard put a stop to her going any further.

Carly Cole (still Carly Zucker back then) was another in talks at first but Joe Cole also didn't want her going any further.

Cassie Sumner (girlfriend of Michael Essien, who dumped her halfway through the show) got me into trouble one shoot day by lieing and saying I had told her it was fine to leave. None of them ever bothered to remember my name. I remember seeing laxatives in Charlotte Mear's (was going out Jermaine Defoe at the time) handbag and maybe even Nicola T (going out with Bobby Zamora back then) but my memory is hazy.

Krystell Sidwell (married to Steve Sidwell) won in the end and I remember thinking good for her, because she had been the nicest out of everyone (and also, Steve went on to play for bigger clubs than anyone else's partner) There was a bit of unspoken snobbery of who's partner was the biggest player.

Sorry, it's really old 'goss'!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Filming the show was one of the worst jobs I ever had because the producer was awful

Before we shot anything to go on air, mostly development stuff, we tested and chatted to loads of wags (most of the big ones said no in the end because their husbands/partners didn't want them to)

Danielle Lloyd was seeing Teddy Sheringham at the time, was actually super nice and sweet to me. She didn't end up on the show (Teddy didn't want her to)

Elen Rivas was in talks at first but I think Frank Lampard put a stop to her going any further.

Carly Cole (still Carly Zucker back then) was another in talks at first but Joe Cole also didn't want her going any further.

Cassie Sumner (girlfriend of Michael Essien, who dumped her halfway through the show) got me into trouble one shoot day by lieing and saying I had told her it was fine to leave. None of them ever bothered to remember my name. I remember seeing laxatives in Charlotte Mear's (was going out Jermaine Defoe at the time) handbag and maybe even Nicola T (going out with Bobby Zamora back then) but my memory is hazy.

Krystell Sidwell (married to Steve Sidwell) won in the end and I remember thinking good for her, because she had been the nicest out of everyone (and also, Steve went on to play for bigger clubs than anyone else's partner) There was a bit of unspoken snobbery of who's partner was the biggest player.

brilliant classic WAG goss - this was the kind-of hayday era for wags wasn’t it - they were huge!

Reactions: 22
It was the days before Twitter and Instagram, so we all lapped up the paparazzi pics!

Jermaine Defoe was quite supportive of Charlotte, that was the impression I got as he was fine being filmed on development tapes.
Overall, There was a feeling that the WAGS couldn’t or wouldn’t make a decision on scheduling without consulting their partners, it felt quite old fashioned in that respect. they could go and do their thing as long as they were back to do dinner type thing.

Reactions: 6
I also was a big fan of WAGS Boutique....I wonder who is still with their footballer.

Reactions: 5

OMG I LOVED wags boutique ! I forgot all about it😂 anyone know where I can rewatch it now?

Reactions: 7
I also was a big fan of WAGS Boutique....I wonder who is still with their footballer.
Just done a quick Google, seems like a couple are still with their footballer partners (Kristal Sidwell and Carly Cole). Others seem to have moved on to NEW footballers.

Reactions: 7

Isn’t Steve Sidwell meant to be the Secret Footballer?

Reactions: 3
wasn't there a rumour that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, going out with Perrie Edwards, is bisexual?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I very much doubt it.

It's generally what happens when you give incredibly thick people a ton of bleeping cash every week. The result - crushed velvet mansions, fast cars, drink, drugs and shagging around. And it's been that way since the 1970's!
"Crushed velvet mansions"! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Loved WAGs boutique, forgot all about it!
Has anyone got any goss on the real housewives of Cheshire wags?

Reactions: 8
Any good goss on current man city players?

I know about the Kyle Walker Lauryn Goodman baby drama, so something different than that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.