Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah not being funny, but the Rooney's are in a different league (no pun intended) to the vardys, I really don't think Coleen with all her fancy lawyers and piles of cash is going to just name and shame Rebekah with no evidence and proof...

Reactions: 29
I had to turn the tv off. It was so scripted and false. I don’t actually know what has been/is still going on with coleen but I instantly thought she is over acting, her head down trying to look sad and vulnerable and mentioning abuse within a minute of the interview- I turned off at that point. What ever is going on, her appearance just screamed ‘I’m guilty’

and don’t even get me started on the ‘breastfeeding expert’ I think she did more damage than good with her ‘opinions’ comparing those who can’t breastfeed your a useless fairy cow who would be put down if they were in a dairy.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone have any idea if Harry Kane is the way he comes across? I like him and his family they seem really sweet, but I’m now questioning everyone after reading this thread 🤔

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any idea if Harry Kane is the way he comes across? I like him and his family they seem really sweet, but I’m now questioning everyone after reading this thread 🤔
Id like to know this too! Don't think there's been anything bad about him on this thread yet.

Whenever I see him on telly after matches he comes across as so dim and literally nothing going on behind the eyes that I can actually believe he doesn't bother getting up to no good, unlike the rest of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just looked at that and then also searched Beckham and there’s one about the Beckhams marriage not being all as it seems and how brands pay them more because of this perfect family image etc.

really shady when you read into it.
Where can I read this please

Reactions: 1
Wow this footballer world is so seedy and incestuous 🤢

It makes you wonder what really goes on behind closed doors that doesn’t make the media or found out about!

I’ve had 4 C sections. I was just told that like any surgery the risks increase after 3. She had all her babies in private Hospitals so if she did carry Harper having a 4th C section wouldn’t have been an issue
She has hidden her body in all her pregnancies but you can see it in her face with swelling. There are pictures of her heavily pregnant with Harper on a beach wearing a red dress and she looks miserable (standard VB) but she has that emaciated but swollen belly look of starved children.

Reactions: 3
I had to turn the tv off. It was so scripted and false. I don’t actually know what has been/is still going on with coleen but I instantly thought she is over acting, her head down trying to look sad and vulnerable and mentioning abuse within a minute of the interview- I turned off at that point. What ever is going on, her appearance just screamed ‘I’m guilty’

and don’t even get me started on the ‘breastfeeding expert’ I think she did more damage than good with her ‘opinions’ comparing those who can’t breastfeed your a useless fairy cow who would be put down if they were in a dairy.
She definitely didn’t do herself any favours with that tv appearance! Just confirmed how guilty she is. Wasn’t there something with him falling out with all of his family because of her? She was vile in I’m a Celeb aswell

I must be blind 🙈 thank you!
I hope that’s not true! He and Lisa seem like They have a lovely family life!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No, I personally think he is the way he comes across. A fair few people/team mates have said he doesn’t drink at all and doesn’t go out etc! You never know really know anyone though I guess. His wife comes across well, never in the headlines and she’s been with him since school so not a money grabber like others I can think of... Ruby Mae (Dele Alli’s girlfriend) most self obsessed wag I reckon, he’s clearly cheated on her a fair few times too but obviously stays with him.

Reactions: 10
No, I personally think he is the way he comes across. A fair few people/team mates have said he doesn’t drink at all and doesn’t go out etc! You never know really know anyone though I guess. His wife comes across well, never in the headlines and she’s been with him since school so not a money grabber like others I can think of... Ruby Mae (Dele Alli’s girlfriend) most self obsessed wag I reckon, he’s clearly cheated on her a fair few times too but obviously stays with him.
I really hope harry and his family are the way they seem it shows there can be footballers with morals😂

Reactions: 9
I can’t even look at Dele Alli. You know you’re a true prick through and through when nature has gifted you the face of a prick. He just looks like such an hole without even opening his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t even look at Dele Alli. You know you’re a true prick through and through when nature has gifted you the face of a prick. He just looks like such an hole without even opening his mouth.
He's in trouble over posting mocking an asian guy about the corona virus.
I agree with you, he's one of those people who actually looks like a prick before he even opens his mouth.

Reactions: 5
Not gossip, but I'd just like to state that I have an Olympic sized crush on Liverpool's Virgil Van Dijk.

Thank you.😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.