Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It’s been suggested Beth Mead won’t have recovered from hers in time either.
It's more or less been confirmed that Beth is missing the tournament and I also know that Vivienne Miedema is missing the tournament as just like Beth and Leah she also ruptured her ACL.

Reactions: 4

pixxyy

VIP Member
cmon spurs 6-3 is the score us cool kids lose by
---
Antony got the smile also at the kiddies memo

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
Dean Smith taking the empty managerial chair at Leicester apparently, sounds trial and error as only until the end of the season, so depends if they stay up or not I guess.

Rita.

VIP Member
Allardyce just been confirmed there 😯 not sure how much difference he’ll make either tbh
The reasoning behind this isn't that he can make much difference with the football - it's whether he can unite and motivate the players so that we don't get hammered in the last four games. I feel desperately sorry for Javi Gracia. He was initially doing ok but that fight (or whatever it was) that happened at half time against Crystal Palace was something he just couldn't seem to resolve. It'll be interesting to see the immediate impact Sam has in terms of starting XI as everyone pretty much agrees that McKennie's attitude stinks and I wonder if SA will agree! The money has has been offered sounds crazy but the chances of us having to pay the survival bonus is very slim and 4 million to stay in the PL isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

Edit: And to whoever asked - Sam wouldn't be offered the job permanently if we stay up. One of the reasons our owner has acted is because he wants to sell, and relegation may threaten that happening (the fee, at least). Our new American owners will not want SA.

pixxyy

VIP Member
its nice to be happy at fulltime.

And love this vid as ETH def will know what picking it up would bring.
---
Spurs back to being Spurs :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
If i’m mitrovic & fulham i’m appealing his suspension based on this. Can’t be one rule for players and another for officials 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly I’d have thought he’d get a ban. He shouldn’t have retaliated at all.

Popupchick

VIP Member
I know he’s a bozo but I can’t help but feel bad for Maguire 😭 It seems that nothing can ever go right for him, I know we all joke but it definitely has an impact on him. I read that utd are open to selling him this summer so hopefully he ends up somewhere where there’s a lot less pressure on him.
Honestly same. Like apart from the og yesterday he was fine he played fine and he didn't make me nervous. And tbh I think the og was unfortunate.
If he does leave in the summer then I'm glad he at least won something with us.

Spectacles

VIP Member
shame for them that mcatee and doyle can’t play - would be amazing experience for them especially since they’ve helped get them this far.

also hope we absolutely smash them because i want the treble dream alive and well to give the lads the push they need to really play their hearts out across all comps we’re still in.

anything could happen though because i think we’ll see some rotation in the squad today because i think pep will have one eye on weds nights game and also the run of games we have on the table. i really hope we rest rodri and don’t pick up any injuries and walk away with a win.

brighton hammering that other team tomorrow would be the cherry on top of a good week being a blue
Obviously I would like Utd to win tomorrow but after Thursday night and the fact that it's Brighton, I'm not putting all hopes on that 😂😂

Sheffield Utd will hopefully be promoted to PL so be a nice practice for them to play city 😁

This weekend is full of football so I'm happy whatever happens

redstraw16

VIP Member
bet they’re doing another sweep at Elland Road as we speak 😅 was it some of this lot that safety tied themselves to the goalposts during a match before?