Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Third time lucky! 🍀 He came in the other day with a wee Celtic babygrow, was all chuffed with himself 😁 I’m full term now but could be another couple of weeks… 👀
Ah so cute!! It pains me that any future babies I have will most likely have to wear Celtic and St Mirren kits until they’re old enough to make their own choice as my other half won’t allow only Celtic stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Spectacles

VIP Member
Seen Licha from Manchester United stop his car and sign a shirt and chat to the kids, they were made up.
Ah they love it don't they?! There's a couple of videos with Licha, ETH and Garnacho stopping to speak to fans coming out of training ground 🥰

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Pickford signed a new 4 year contract in February, I wonder if he’d then want a move if Everton are relegated or if he’d hold out hoping to come straight back up.

I didn’t watch it but Maddison is getting slated my a lot of Leicester fans for last night, saying he was playing hero ball, trying to take on everyone himself, assuming he kept trying to make up for his penalty.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I cba with this team ffs how are they so bipolar, a performance like that only to go on and lose to nottingham forrest at the weekend 😭 Screaming at FSG being such tight pricks that they forced Klopp into moving Trent to midfield so they don’t have to spend more money on midfielders, paid off though to be fair 🤣

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
It also happened in the Women's Champions League match last night between Arsenal and Wolfsburg as Laura Wienroither who plays for Arsenal went down in pain off the ball and had to be stretchered off with an apparent ACL tear.
Are women footballers more prone to knee injuries? Seems a lot are injured just now with this? It’s a shame as they’ll be months out getting treatment.

nbing

So congratulations are in order for Sheffield United who will be joining Burnley in the Premier League next season after they beat West Brom 2-0.
As an Irish person I’m delighted that these two teams are back in the PL, phew!! 💕
I might be biased but I didn’t think that Thiago handball should have been a penalty but I also didn’t agree with the Antonio one (or the Gimenez one in the WC). Unless players have to chop their arms off what else can they do? Regardless happy for three wins from three for the first time in ages.

pixxyy

VIP Member
how are any city or arsenal fans in the thread feeling about tonight?

I’ve got my name on the tea rota at work being crossed off for a month riding on City and Liverpool wins tonight 🤣
great night for a neutral as win, lose or draw theres a positive to be found