Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s always next year I guess… 😔😅

View attachment 2031108
We have been knocked out the champions league by madrid FOUR times in the last five years, if we somehow get top 4 i’m begging we don’t have to go anywhere near them next season 😭 I can’t lie i’m taking that result any day over what I thought could have been another battering

Reactions: 1
gonna be embarrassing with all the laughing at Chelsea we've been doing when they go and win it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw the stories about Neymar apparently paying his friends £10K a month each to live with him, I wonder how many other footballers literally have friends on a salary 🤣

don’t get me wrong there’s a nice element to it taking care of friend’s financially, but at the same time imagine going on a date with someone and asking them what they do for a living and you find out they get their pocket money from Neymar… 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just saw the stories about Neymar apparently paying his friends £10K a month each to live with him, I wonder how many other footballers literally have friends on a salary 🤣

don’t get me wrong there’s a nice element to it taking care of friend’s financially, but at the same time imagine going on a date with someone and asking them what they do for a living and you find out they get their pocket money from Neymar… 😭🤣
This is a man who purposefully gets "injured" so he can go home for family birthdays. He's extra as duck. I sort of love it in a bizarre he's such a little tit kinda way.

But yeah, would be kinda embarassing for the friends saying that's their job.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if it’s also a tax thing? Better it go to friends than the tax man?

England squad announcement at 2pm today 🥳 Do we reckon there’ll be any surprises?

Reactions: 5

England squad announcement at 2pm today 🥳 Do we reckon there’ll be any surprises?
Even if there were new faces it's not like they would even play. Southgate starting 11 is so predictable now.
I think Ben Chilwel and maybe Reece James (might be to soon as only just back in training) will be back and maybe James Maddison out.

Rumours of Solly March maybe getting a call up. There might be more as a fair few injured or might drop out.

Nah it'll be the same old team. Wish he'd pick some new players and broaden the squad a bit
Same. I’d love to see Skipp get a call up, as he’s so underrated. I’m also hoping for a Mings/Coady reunion 😍 I can’t see Toney getting the nod, as it would attract too much unwanted attention.

Same. I’d love to see Skipp get a call up, as he’s so underrated. I’m also hoping for a Mings/Coady reunion 😍 I can’t see Toney getting the nod, as it would attract too much unwanted attention.
I'd like to see players like Burn, Dunk, Wilson and some others come in. And see some younger players too. He doesn't give them chance at all. He could even bring in some championship players if it's still allowed. To broaden his choice of players.
It's mad because in rugby, the international squads are so broad and of course they don't always play every match but they're part of the squad if they're ever called upon and just slot in to the team because they've had experience of playing with each other at some point. I know it's different to football but think Southgate limits himself because he picks the same players all the time.

Based on form Trent & Reece James shouldn’t be called up but Reece probably will anyway because Southgate likes to contradict himself. Chilwell has to be called up surely? Apart from that I think it will be the usual boring lot.

Reactions: 1
It’ll be the same squad barring one or two random players that will get 0 minutes.

It’ll be the same squad barring one or two random players that will get 0 minutes.
Well it’s been confirmed that Ben White hasn’t been called up. Wonder if the rumours of him having a barney with the staff at the WC were true after all 🤣

Well it’s been confirmed that Ben White hasn’t been called up. Wonder if the rumours of him having a barney with the staff at the WC were true after all 🤣
More then happy for Ben to have a week off ready for the final lot of games.
Anyway it a full time job keeping on top of his tan. So the rest will do him good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.