Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I already cba for tonight but it’s actually a lot less stressful when you know there’s pretty much zero chance of going through 🤣 I just hope there’s no more injuries and I’ll be happy with that, and maybe just one goal 😭

Reactions: 2
So Liverpool need to score 4 goals and RM to score none for Liverpool to win 😬😬I don't like them odds. But stranger things have happend.

Reactions: 3
So Liverpool need to score 4 goals and RM to score none for Liverpool to win 😬😬I don't like them odds. But stranger things have happend.
If it was any other team I would be confident we could do it, but our record against madrid is fully cursed so I’ve just accepted that it’s not happening 😭 We are starting James Milner at the Bernabeu in the year 2023 so that says it all about our chances.

Reactions: 5
If it was any other team I would be confident we could do it, but our record against madrid is fully cursed so I’ve just accepted that it’s not happening 😭 We are starting James Milner at the Bernabeu in the year 2023 so that says it all about our chances.
Based on Liverpool's history with Madrid I can see them winning 4-1, with the 1 being the last kick of the game.

Reactions: 1
Based on Liverpool's history with Madrid I can see them winning 4-1, with the 1 being the last kick of the game.
Nah we will score early on and give everyone hope only to crumble after 30 minutes 🤣 We could be 5-0 down and a Nunez goal would still have me levitating to be fair lmfao

If it happens anywhere, it’ll be in the Champions League!
Exactly anything can happen in the champions league

Excluding man united in the CL 1999 treble and 2008 my fav night had to be Istanbul 2005. What a night, what a match.
Gonna ignore it was Liverpool tho 🤣🤣

• Haha
Playing 4 forwards with Salah, Nunez, Gakpo and Jota… if they could all chip in with a goal each and we have no Alisson howlers then job done 👍🏼

let a girl dream 😭😭

• Haha
Playing 4 forwards with Salah, Nunez, Gakpo and Jota… if they could all chip in with a goal each and we have no Alisson howlers then job done 👍🏼

let a girl dream 😭😭
At least Gomez isn’t playing, that man is not seeing heaven after his performance against them at anfield 🤣 I feel sorry for Milner man he signed a contract extension thinking he would just play cup games and mentor the youngsters yet here he is starting at the Bernabeu 😭

• Haha
I feel sorry for Milner man he signed a contract extension thinking he would just play cup games and mentor the youngsters yet here he is starting at the Bernabeu 😭
😆 I mean no disrespect to him, but is there not ANYONE else they could have selected?! She who knows nothing of Liverpool’s midfield

• Haha
😆 I mean no disrespect to him, but is there not ANYONE else they could have selected?! She who knows nothing of Liverpool’s midfield
Not really no 🤣 I would have said Keita over Milner but his experience is needed now that Hendo isn’t playing.
---
Tbf I don’t think anyone is beating Real Madrid they’re insane
The worst part is a lot of the time they don’t even play that well, they just seem to have luck in the CL that no other team has. I honestly can’t see any outcome other than them winning the whole thing.

If it gives less time for them to concentrate on top4 cmon lfc haha

• Haha
I’m sorry but Alisson is the best goalkeeper in the world, I don’t care what anyone says. If he stays as good as he has been the last 5 years he’s going down as one of the greatest ever. We would be in the relegation zone if it wasn’t for him 🤣

Allisson is quality. I‘d defo say he’s one of the best! He is also so gorgeous 🥵.

Idk how to do the badge layering so PSG= Homer and Bart = Spurs…

Liverpool…

A396FF16-E5BE-403C-97D9-8A3DBA373D46.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.