Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Walker has broken the law multiple times, as has Grealish with his drink driving and they still get called up so don’t see why Toney shouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
True. But there was a period where Grealish wasn’t picked because of his off field antics. Toney thoroughly deserves to be in the squad but it does seem strange that he’s going to serve a long ban. It’s the FA who are charging him.
Edit: He does deserve his place but why charge him now? If he has a huge ban which he will because of the charges it’s Brentford who are gonna be affected not England. Probs not makin any sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This. I watch the calamity Eric Dier in defence every week, if only I didn’t have to see him during the international break too. Call me biased but Skipp has been brilliant for us since Bentancur got injured, would have put him in ahead of Phillips.

AND MASON MOUNT how was he called up😭

FFS. Dier by name dire by nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I'm Fikayo Tomori - I would be absolutely raging. It is a joke that Maguire and Dier are in above him.

Also I think it just shouts that the midfield options are so poor that Phillips and Gallagher are in there.
This should be the time to start blooding new players ready for the next Euros and World Cup. Not picking the same old law breaking, classless dross.

I'm sorry but Southgate just angers me. He will trot out the same boring and ridiculous excuses for why he has picked certain people. Prick.

Reactions: 15
ECD63C94-B6EF-40C5-8AA2-516E40588C2E.jpeg

It’s good bad Phil McNulty can recycle this article with every squad announcement 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this her first appearance in a while, her contract must literally only stipulate for England call ups
Has she been dragged out to show they are still together? The Payroll department must have said its time to pay her again 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
team eric i'll do it for free and def be better at making it look real:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.