Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissusMopp

1st time in this thread so apologies if its already been mentioned.

I'm hearing Mason Greenwood's accuser has been living with him for months and is currently 6-7 mth pregnant, which is possibly why the case got dropped???

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

redstraw16

VIP Member
He was caught on his phone and tried to act all casual about it 😭 That game is proof that spending £600 in 6 months means nothing when the players don’t have chemistry.
To be fair Potter’s trying to work out how to get a bunch of players he probably didn’t ask for to play together 🤣 and Fulham are just well organised.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I don’t actually care who wins it but I would piss myself if Arsenal bottled it just to see the AFTV meltdown

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
So desperate she makes Talia Storm look positively classy.

“Ex Prem player buys This for me” it ain’t a brag to be hanging out with a woman beating rapist

HaloGirl

VIP Member
This is so nice, in a fixture that can be very hostile i’m glad everyone had the decency to be respectful. Rivalries are always forgotten at times like this, applause in the 30th minute for the 30th anniversary ❤

---

Cheers for the jinx pal 👍🏼😘
Beautiful little baby James. Cannot believe 30 years have gone by and how moving.

• Sad
  • Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Ronnie 38 years young. Georgina wearing a chinchilla fur coat 🤮😡

Cake looks rubbish, but he’ll probably not eat any of it anyway

26544D4A-91CC-4A7F-9865-FAF2585FFC23.jpeg

• Sick

Rita.

VIP Member

Wow - ‘Everton boss Sean Dyche reveals he's conducting a forensic examination of Dominic Calvert-Lewin's lifestyle to get to the bottom of his injury woes‘
Reading between the lines, is it perhaps not more a suggestion that he's unhappy with the way the injuries have been managed under the previous regime - not just by the player? You'd think at elite level, a lot of the things Dyche mentioned would already have been investigated by the medical team. And I do think they need to do something about DCL. We've had a similar issue with Bamford being out for so long - you can't just pin your hopes on a player who is out injured for a long time and pray they come back when there's no real progress. I don't think it's that harsh tbh, although I obviously hope Everton lose tomorrow.

Reactions: 12
Love this thread and our little community.Has given me some light relief during some really tough times. Don’t leave Liv. ❤ As I said on an earlier page we United fans are used to hate all the time.
Agreed. There is so much of the City case none of us know and we can guess speculate etc. It's gonna be talked about but tbh until it's all resolved what is the point arguing? There are teams some of us don't like but we can enjoy the banter we have or you can ignore some. We do need some footballers or WAG gossip it's slightly gone for a while.
Oi @olivia321 you'd best not leave ya tart 😜😆😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12