Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Fuck, I didn’t realise his family were at the game 💔 I’ve seen a few people saying it was disrespectful for us to sing YNWA because we were apparently trying to make it all about us, but surely anyone with a brain knows it was done out of respect. One listen to the lyrics of the song and they should see that, I can’t stop thinking about his children 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Some old guy is trying to argue with me on Twitter about the abusive twat. Jeez he thinks because of the 'new evidence' that the guys innocent.
I dont know about law really but couldnt the new evidence being her changing her story?
Sending you ❤ Pixxyy. Twitter is awful. I looked at it yesterday and was so angry seeing United fans wanting Greenwood back. Look at the pictures, listen to the audio.

• Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
shaz!!!! i’ve not seen you on here in what feels like forever!

that was the most i’ve enjoyed watching Everton for a long long time, we were really great and it was thoroughly deserved. Arsenal were poor and I hope that’s the beginning of a crumble for them, I’ve already wound up my 13 year old brother in law 😂😂😂
My daughter and granddaughter said they 🎶never felt more like singing the blues🎶 its a great feeling leaving GP when they have played for the shirt, all the moaners on twitter because Demarai Gray was dropped, all happy now.

All this shit with the board stopped me posting shower of shite the lot of them, resignation is too good for them, they all need sacking and Moshiri needs to sell up and give Usmanov his money back asap. Imagine being hated so much by your own especially Sharp, legend status revoked. Onana MOTM for me hope we can keep hold of him.

I saw this on twitter made me laugh some funny fuckers in our fan base.

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
How much longer do we think Chelsea will stick with potter?? Surely boehly is getting pissed at the fact he has shoved all this money on signings an not got a win yet
No one’s going to work though if they aren’t getting a say in signings. You can sign all the players you want but if they aren’t gelling it’s pointless

If Greenwood does resume training the best outcome would be Phil Jones two footing his right knee so we never hear from the prick again. Some knobhead chairman will already be looking to sign him though.
No one will do anything because they are too focussed on the money to think about morals. And if you are told you will be dropped if you refuse to play it’s him, you aren’t going to risk your career for someone what the cps couldn’t charge.
if people are really lucky callinghim out though, he might do a paddy Jackson and threaten to Sue them. I could see an arrogant footballer doing that and people saying he is right, the ‘we don’t like blokes that go near kids, but bloody women accusing men of stuff that should stay in the bedroom’ gang

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Christ, if that’s true, that poor kid :(. She needs to get as far away from the bastard as possible.
She won’t though which is so sad. Don’t think much of her family, they’re all blinded by the money as well by sounds of it.

If there is a baby it will be deliberate on her part as it will guarantee income for her as she knows he will just ditch her as she’s surplus to requirements now. Poor kid having this vile creature as a father.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I dont know if i'd want them stripped of titles though would be great for my lads/lfc as itd just feel tainted
I'm expecting big fine & points deduction
That’s true. We missed our bus parade as well. Though if they do give us the title from 2012, I want Aguero to personally deliver it to us.

• Haha
  • Wow

CeCesworld

VIP Member
So now as she is a mega supermodel (?l) she now had to advertise L'Oréal but ad for Superdrug bless her 😁

Does it wash away the touch of her serial cheating dettol dodging boyfriend?

Honestly, she seems nice enough but it's really hard to continue to have any sympathy for her at this point.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Villa lost meaning we are still within the top 10 and you don’t have to scroll on google to see us on the league table!

• Haha
  • Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
if Liverpool don’t put the ball in the net against Everton I’ll officially give up on this season 🤣 I just want to see a PL goal at this point even if we lose 😭
I will die laughing if the Sean Dyche new manager bounce includes them beating, or even getting a draw against Liverpool.

The cherry on top of the disaster of Liverpool's Season

• Haha
If he plays again someone will twat him, at some point.
Which might be why United won't play him this season. He isn't gonna be ready to play for a while anyway even if he has kept himself fit training at home. United will probably leave him out all this season and hopefully find a way to terminate his contract mutually obviously. His career is done here.