Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hyoopy

if i were an arsenal fan I'd be absolutely SEETHING, jesus wept. how can the biggest, wealthiest league in the world have such staggering incompetence?

also, nathan jones is gone (which as an everton fan is :|)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Is anyone following the drama that is Jermain Defoe? He has introduced his new girlfriend Alisha Lemay to his mum. Donna his wife, who he married last June has announced they have split up and he was unfaithful to her with others including Alisha. The thing is there is still no record of a marriage licence. They just had an expensive ‘wedding party’.

Is she actually for real? That’s embarrassing! 😳 She needs a reality check, big time! Or even better, get an actual job!
She has a real job an influencer. Full time 12 hrs a day job. 🤣😂 it must be so hard getting up every morning with fuck all to do. So for her paying bills with MGW's money and credit card. Such a hard life.

• Haha

1x2x3x4x

The online defenders always mention the fact there back together(which tho not confirmed i'd say is likely to be right)
Which to me further shows guilt as victims do go back to their abuser, yet i'd say if a guy had been falsely accused wouldnt he stay away ?
This is what gets me. Why would he stay with someone who has been gathering ‘fake evidence’ against him? Surely that would be malicious of her and if he’s innocent he wouldn’t want anything to do with that again. It’s clearly not fake and he’s done it but he can’t give over the control he has over her.

wordzalad

VIP Member
This is so nice, in a fixture that can be very hostile i’m glad everyone had the decency to be respectful. Rivalries are always forgotten at times like this, applause in the 30th minute for the 30th anniversary ❤

---

Cheers for the jinx pal 👍🏼😘
Aw that’s a lovely gesture. I’m glad everyone was respectful 💛 The documentary about the case broke my heart. So so sad and the killers got like next to nothing of a sentence and I’m sure one of them got re-arrested for CP…

• Heart

hyoopy

i had a weird feeling about the arsenal game but ultimately decided I was experiencing some sort of post transfer window rage delirium and that we'd get absolutely thrashed... mad! still not sure that we'll be able to avoid relegation (because I can't name three teams consistently worse than us), but today's game was definitely something! all praise sean dyche!

also, maupay is so devious and sneaky. felt a little bad for zinchenko (because he seems to be a nice person), but maupay lying on the ground with a big grin whilst chaos broke out in front of him was absolute comedy

Screenshot_20230204_170126_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_170104_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I believe it was Harry Gregg who pulled at least 3 people from the wreckage.
He did. He was such a hero pulling a baby and her mother out of the wreckage as well as Sir Bobby. And then he played with bad headache a few weeks later.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
The joy I will experience if arsenal bottle the league 😭 The arsenal fans that laughed at us for just missing out every year won’t be laughing this year when it’s them ❤