Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member

agree with everything in this thread. it’s not a case of him being found innocent here, the charges were dropped, not dismissed, and i don’t think it’s conjecture to say they were dropped due to manipulation. he’s not innocent, he’s just presumed innocent which is vastly different.

In any other line of business he would be sacked for bringing his business into disrepute. I don’t see why this should be any different. The sad thing here is that the club will not be thinking about what it would do to their reputation but more what it would do to their streams of income. It would be the same at many other clubs as well (if not all).

He does not deserve fans idolising and wearing his name on their shirts. He’s a domestic abuser. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

pixxyy

VIP Member
Think we need a nice post from The Upshot
Wayne Rooney might have horrified his squad with team talks about his tiny willy, but that stunned silence is preferable to the outright mockery suffered by Fulham legend Steed Malbranque back in 2006.

According to one of our favourite rumours, gaffer Chris Coleman laughed out loud at the size of Steed's tackle, causing the Frenchman to fall out with the club and hand in a transfer request.

With the season over, Steed took advantage of the summer break to undergo penis enlargement surgery and told potential new clubs he was injured.

When they found out the truth, most clubs pulled out, but Tottenham saw the funny side and signed him anyway, telling fans he was out for 10 weeks with a "groin strain".

• Haha
  • Wow

Spectacles

VIP Member
Apparently MG accuser wanted to retract her accusations in April last year. He also apparently breached his bail conditions twice. What a mess!

This is a comment from the DM. Obviously can't guarantee it's true

Screenshot_20230203_123136_com.dailymail.online_edit_15052923753952.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Eli_99

All joking aside, this is very serious and must be upsetting for the average fan who has had no part in this. Turbulent few months ahead for City.

On the bright side City fans, at least they can’t strip you of your Champions Leagues.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Hannahebee

VIP Member
View attachment 1959870

Aw it’s almost as if she didn’t have any candids of them herself to post. (Yes I know there was a random one where they couldn’t even be looking at each other before this one)
I wonder why she decided to post these photos because surely she has other photos that she could have used because to me these pictures seem a very odd choice to use for a Valentine's Day post. Like you said doesn't she have any other pictures of them together that we haven't already seen and I have to admit something just feels off to me.

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
3 certain things in life ..
1 you pay tax.....2 you die....3 city don't fucking score in the shitty spurs stadium 😒😒😒😒 fml and now I've had to mute what's app because my friends fella is a massive arsenal fan and is spamming me with shit 🖕🖕🖕 pep I'm not your friend tonight

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Joao Felix finally playing for Chelsea again a month after getting sent off in his first appearance, if he gets red carded again I’ll crack up 🤣

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
nah if these accusations are true then heads deserve to roll at the club. feel tight on the players (past & present) if the club ends up being stripped of titles because they will have had no part in this but the management of the club needs to be held accountable if true.

also 100 breaches seem crazy but when you check them some of them are hilarious. one is about the grass height not being kept at 30mm

not even arsed if we get relegated will probably be able to afford weekday tickets then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hannahebee

VIP Member
That game is proof that spending £600 in 6 months means nothing when the players don’t have chemistry.
Yeah you know that something is clearly wrong if they spent over £600 million but still didn't sign a recognised striker, also I can just see things going pear-shaped really quickly if the players don't gel with one another.

Popupchick

VIP Member
Much rather city win the league.

Arsenal fans piss me off acting like they wasn't calling for arteta head last season. 🙄

Donald23

VIP Member
Todd’s probably preparing his checkbook to give out some 10 year deals if city are relegated

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Can’t actually remember the last time Chelsea won a game? You wonder how long they’ll give Potter.
I don't think they will give him much longer he is a good manager but it just isn't working out for him at Chelsea and IMO he should have stayed at Brighton.