Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
As a city supporter I never underestimate Los Blancos. We should all know better
Nah they are a totally different team in the CL, genuinely unbeatable. Joe Gomez & Ancelotti’s curse will pay for this 🤣 Sounds daft but a part of me is relieved because I know for a fact they would beat us at home regardless so now I don’t have to stress, genuinely feel like we could go to madrid with a 6-0 lead and they would still find a way to beat us 🤣 Anyway, i’m watching love island now i’m boycotting until Joe Gomez is sold ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BDY_97

VIP Member
I wonder why sometimes no one outside Scotland takes our football league seriously but today I learned why. We played St Johnstone today and they got a free kick and two of their players actually played rock paper scissors to determine who was taking it. I’m being deadly serious. I can’t deal with some of the dross in our league 😭😭
I couldn’t believe my eyes 😭 Good result though, Mooy is something else 🔥

Reactions: 2

Spectacles

VIP Member
There’s a tik toker claiming to be on holiday with him. Not sure if I can give the name so I’ll put it under a spoiler
Katy Robertson
Wow! No idea who she is but just looked on tiktok 😱

Is she a prostitute then? Going off her other videos.

Who is the guy at the end of the one where she's tied up? I recognise him but can't remember his name

pixxyy

VIP Member
my stream died just before the 5th, seems to be goals when i'm not watching so might turn it off lol

BDY_97

VIP Member
I have to say I don't really know what the reporter has said as it seems odd that Klopp didn't want to answer his question. The only articles that he has wrote on Liverpool are these.
Nah this reporter is an absolute clown, Klopp’s had issues with him for years. There were rumours last year that he was working closely with another journalist to try and expose personal details about Klopp. Majority of the Liverpool fanbase can’t stand the guy, he hasn’t been a respected journalist of ours in years.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Also considering Barca haven't been conceding open play goals at home even more impressive imo

redstraw16

VIP Member
So are Bobby & VVD 😭 Even Arthur is alive and back training for the first time since bloody September! I can’t believe it’s been that long, feels like he’s been injured for ages. Same with Jota, he hasn’t played since the city game way back before the world cup.
He’s gotta get some damn minutes this season I swear 😭 I genuinely have to stop and remember who he is whenever he pops up.

Since we’re past the half way stage of the season, who do we think is being relegated? 😶

And who’s getting this seasons ‘great escape from relegation’ narrative? 🤣

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Great to see Calum Chambers back in the Villa squad. Miss seeing him at Arsenal, always works hard and seems a good lad.
Fingers cross for a Villa win 🤞

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Did it end 2-2?? Will admit I do like Sancho.

That means we are still ahead of Leeds,

So over the coming week ideally… need Liverpool to beat Everton and Chelsea to beat West Ham and Newcastle to beat Bournemouth and I need Man Utd beat Leeds. Ideally spurs to beat leicester too as theyre 1 point above us but if we win that can be a draw.

Obviously we need to beat Southampton too.

If all this happens I’ll donate £5 to whatever charity one of you guys suggest as a thank you.

if you can pass that on to your clubs I’d appreciate it. Cheers x
It’s like gambling, but better 😆🤩 I’ll let Conte know I expect a 6 goal win against Leicester again. (Mostly because I’m out out on Saturday and was last September when we won- always puts me in a good mood!)

pixxyy

VIP Member
Everton were garbage tonight but aside from that I thought we actually played quite well. Thank god Gakpo got his goal because I couldn’t take the 007 memes, those are reserved for Sancho only 😭 We finally won a game and even better that it keeps Everton in the relegation zone.
and 6 fpl points for me :D thats the important part lol

BDY_97

VIP Member
We were playing well until we conceded to be fair. Then we just deflated and lost all discipline, ah well - tbh Leeds was and is a far more important game for me, though I did expect a bit more today. A different game had we scored seconds before you went on the counter for your first goal…

I don’t think you were at your best still but it was definitely a big improvement from your previous games. Be interesting to see if things change or if it goes back to shit 😂
We definitely won’t beat Newcastle at the weekend but tbh there’s no shame in that considering the run they are on and how good they are looking.