Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Leipzig has beaten us before and on a decent run in bundesliga so I don’t have high hopes since we’re not consistent.
Positive thoughts guys positive thoughts. Hopefully they are all fuelling up on pancakes post haaland hat trick lasagna as we speak

• Heart
Reactions: 3

wordzalad

VIP Member
Shall we have a game of snog marry avoid to make us all light hearted again?

I’ll give you all - Coady, Stones, Sterling

pixxyy

VIP Member
Did it end 2-2?? Will admit I do like Sancho.

That means we are still ahead of Leeds,

So over the coming week ideally… need Liverpool to beat Everton and Chelsea to beat West Ham and Newcastle to beat Bournemouth and I need Man Utd beat Leeds. Ideally spurs to beat leicester too as theyre 1 point above us but if we win that can be a draw.

Obviously we need to beat Southampton too.

If all this happens I’ll donate £5 to whatever charity one of you guys suggest as a thank you.

if you can pass that on to your clubs I’d appreciate it. Cheers x
yup 2-2 & I didnt jinx Rashy by making him my fpl Captain😲

pixxyy

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣
Tell me your a teenager and have no actual information or know anything about football 🤣🤣.

You also just know they have only been a fan of city since they started to win trophys
prob never heard of maine road :ROFLMAO:
---
jeez i buy a fpl player and he scores. maybe my jinx is ending

• Haha

1x2x3x4x

Thoughts on this thread regarding the Man City situation guys
MikeLUHG is literally a city fan in disguise on a massive wind up 😂 every united fan hates him. He ends every tweet with ‘hope that helps’ and it definitely fucking doesn’t 😂

BDY_97

VIP Member
I could have sworn Karius plays for Newcastle now, why is he on the pitch for us tonight?

• Haha

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
His youngest daughter makes me howl, she loves being the star of the show whenever she’s at the stadium, then you have his eldest couldn’t care less and a face like thunder when she’s the mascot🤣 so cute though😭

Ledley not letting go of that trophy is why our rivals make fun of us 😭

• Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Fuck, I didn’t realise his family were at the game 💔 I’ve seen a few people saying it was disrespectful for us to sing YNWA because we were apparently trying to make it all about us, but surely anyone with a brain knows it was done out of respect. One listen to the lyrics of the song and they should see that, I can’t stop thinking about his children 😔

I think the issue (from what I’ve read on twitter from newcastle fans anyway!) was that it was supposed to be a minutes silence but then there was clapping and YNWA, so I guess it just wasn’t made clear whether the moment was meant to be silent or a minutes applause! I hate YNWA anyway (i hated it in Carousel too lol) but I get why it was sang. I guess it just depends on the moment

Popupchick

VIP Member
What a great game of football this is.
---
That was one of the beat game of football this season.
I can't believe we scored 2 goal. Fucking amazing
---
20230216_200925.jpg

👀👀👀.

Also if Newcastle was able to be bought by there owner then united should be able to be bought by these.

Last edited: