Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Love this thread and our little community.Has given me some light relief during some really tough times. Don’t leave Liv. ❤ As I said on an earlier page we United fans are used to hate all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Was at our cup game yesterday in which Douglas Ross (the leader of the Scottish Conservative Party) was one of the linesmen. After our first goal it went to VAR for a check and this banner went straight up and the full stadium just erupted. Was absolutely magical 👏 Hope he never comes back.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
not one of Chelsea’s new players being denied a work permit, which was then denied on appeal because they’ve signed 2 other players in the same position… 😭

1B901B27-1DE8-47F1-AD2D-B24FFE4A5B6F.jpeg

you’d think this is the kind of thing that wouldn’t be overlooked before spending £18M on a player

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
I can only speak for myself, but the issue most people had with the world cup was the absolutely disgraceful working conditions that caused the deaths of multiple people, all for the sake of thousands of rich people flocking to watch a football tournament.
And the virulent any gay laws in Qatar.

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Some old guy is trying to argue with me on Twitter about the abusive twat. Jeez he thinks because of the 'new evidence' that the guys innocent.
I dont know about law really but couldnt the new evidence being her changing her story?
Probably yes, but I’m not sure how much of a story change there could be with audio/photo/video evidence. The CPS seemed heavy on it was a witness dropping out. Perhaps new evidence in the form of her contacting him when they weren’t supposed to be communicating.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
WOW I didn't know that City haven't won three league games in a row this season. I know I keep saying it but something isn't right in the dressing room as firstly the best players have either been left out of the squad completely or have been benched and then Pep lets Cancelo go and doesn't sign a left-back to replace him.

olivia321

VIP Member
How toxic has this thread gone.. Full of high and mighty busy bodies.

Definitely not for me in here

✌

• Sad
  • Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Since the restart in December and including all comps including tonight’s result they’ve only won 2/10 games… Bournemouth and Crystal Palace.

Fulham getting a win and draw out of them is a personal highlight of this season to me 🤣

Editing to add: right on queue

View attachment 1963125
Can’t wait for Todd to become manager and owner or do a full Ted Lasso and fly in some random NFL coach

• Haha

Rita.

VIP Member
I'm setting off for Nottingham Forest away from near Edinburgh just after 5am tomorrow. Not sure why I thought this was a good idea in the first place, but the other results this weekend have been pretty terrible for Leeds. Meh!

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
i’ve heard he smells like the back of an earring xx
Not the back of an earring 😭 Unrelated but that’s just reminded me of the time Lamar Odom said that Khloe’s fanny smelled like an earring back while under oath in court 💀 As you were.

• Haha