Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popupchick

VIP Member
Pope is out of the final 🤣🤣
They also can't use there other keeper because ehe was at united at the start of the season

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
What? He was taking it out on team mates? Is that how any injuries happened?
Why were Foden and Cancelo arguing?

I think Bernardo's partner is keen to go back to Spain or Portugal and have babies near their families. Understandable I guess. Plus it will probably be his last chance at a big payday.
I don't think cancelo caused fodens injury. But it was evident in the United game something happened between them both as cancelo wouldn't play foden the ball. But there is rumours it all come to ahead in training cancelo threw a ball a pep which hit him in chest after losing his temper which resulted in Ruben Dias and foden getting involved the only one not involved in the arguement by sounds was Bernardo...... I also don't believe it's a coincidence that as soon as cancelos gone fodens back in training. It was all over the city forum at the time. Cancelo also shouting down going to his agent at the city game in tunnel for his agent to get him a fucking move..... Cancelo has always had issues when he's not playing going back even at juventus and city were going to sell him 6months after signing him.he He can be disruptive peps said before cancelo has to be treated differently he's known for making sure everyone knows his opinion and he thinks extremely highly of himself.... He had issues with Portugal at world cup after being dropped...... But don't be shocked if a few big names leave city this summer.

• Wow

Rita.

VIP Member
Would love to know more about what Bamford said about Marsch losing the dressing room.

🤞🏻 he becomes the next usmnt manager. any links with tuchel and mourinho were just wishful thinking on our part. Gotta be more realistic about who we can get 😂
Pat's post match comments were quite mild, but very telling. Reading between the lines, someone obviously pulled the band aid off in terms of disagreeing with Jesse's "this group is unified, we believe in what we are doing" rubbish and then others were able to join in. Maybe it was Pat, maybe it was Tyler, maybe someone else. Whoever it was, I'm grateful, because Rene Maric's departing comments on Twitter show the coaching staff didn't believe in Marsch's awful tactics and system either. It's just a shame this didn't happen two months ago.

I don't know if I see Jesse with the USMNT. I'm sure they're considering and he'll want the job at some point, but he's so tactically inflexible - it's hard to imagine him having to organise a group of players who all play different systems domestically. And while the Americans seem either stunned or furious about Leeds sacking Jesse, I don't think they'll be as supportive towards him if they have to watch his football.

How about for snog marry and avoid the A clan
Gucci
Madders
Chilwell

Personally avoid all fucking 3 😆
Snog Chilly, avoid Madders, marry Gucci. If I'm living that life, you best believe I'm marrying the one on the best salary.

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
If city do get stripped of the titles. The PL might do what happend to juventus. It wasn't awarded to 2nd place. It was left as unoccupied I think.

However I do believe the 2012 should be awarded to United and only that year. So the aguaro celebration can be forgotten about 🤣🤣
---

Screenshot_20230206_140916_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
His youngest daughter makes me howl, she loves being the star of the show whenever she’s at the stadium, then you have his eldest couldn’t care less and a face like thunder when she’s the mascot🤣 so cute though😭

He finally won a trophy! Nah in all seriousness that’s some achievement 👏🏼 I really like Kate, she seems a lot more down to earth and normal than some of the wags.
---
Sorry to utd fans I've just put rashford in my FPL so be prepared for him to blank from now on 😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m also thinking of putting him in but I just know for a fact he will stop scoring the second I do 💀

• Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member
WOW I didn't know that City haven't won three league games in a row this season. I know I keep saying it but something isn't right in the dressing room as firstly the best players have either been left out of the squad completely or have been benched and then Pep lets Cancelo go and doesn't sign a left-back to replace him.
Agree, there's definitely something afoot. All the city players just looked ANGRY at everything. Even Rodri and Akanji who normally seem very balanced.

I reckon Pep will leave at the end of the season if not before. He just looks furious and miserable. Has he 'lost the dressing room '?
Phil I think has personal issues. That's my guess.

redstraw16

VIP Member
There’s currently better odds on Pep to go than Moyes 😭🤣

27F27072-2383-4F1A-B87E-7E2F9A4F6337.jpeg

Don’t gamble kids.

Editing to add: I’m seeing the sound from the Mason Greenwood voice clip being used in joke TikToks, absolutely horrid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

redstraw16

VIP Member
little bit embarrassing 🤣 that one female security member basically stopped them 🤣 nothing against Leeds fan, all clubs have idiots like this that can’t handle it.

• Haha
  • Angry

Rita.

VIP Member
I hope Ka ty Rob ert son isn't actually with Mason Greenwood. Although she seems pretty grim as an individual, I worry that someone who has already been violent towards one woman has another one on retainer - someone who probably wouldn't be taken seriously if she then became a victim of his violence as well. I totally get why footballers would pay for the services of a sex worker as they are (not in this case) usually more discrete than the average thirsty girl in a club, but it concerns me if Greenwood specifically is because it could just further enable his violent tendencies.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Sending you ❤ Pixxyy. Twitter is awful. I looked at it yesterday and was so angry seeing United fans wanting Greenwood back. Look at the pictures, listen to the audio.
Hate Twitter, it’s so toxic. The mindset of some people are truly baffling and worrying!

wordzalad

VIP Member
Jeez the hate for city atm is unreal 🙄 I mean the ffp thing is 😬😬 but seriously how many other clubs could potentially be done too 🤷🏼‍♀️ we lost against spurs and now haaland is shit because he didn't score he shouldn't of come to city is ridiculous
Tbf City are still a quality team, anyone with eyes can see it. A couple of matches that aren’t at their usual level doesn’t mean they’re bad. Pundits are just wafflers.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Not alarming at all that people have a, faked this and people are believing it, and b, people are ignoring that there is an audio recording of him shouting at her to open her legs…..
I mean, who is so in awe of a footballer that they would fake that?? That’s jsut so off the mark of normal.
---

Oh, I know, but it’s just alarming that people are so willing to make things appear as they want that they would do that is why I’m so astonished. Just why would anyone want to even fake a post from her to defend him? Debate the issue yes, but to pretend to be someone??? When the Yorkshire ripper was about, someone did pretend to be him, and he got time, and people thought he was nuts. But whilst there’s people saying it’s fake, no one is asking who the feck actually makes these things. There’s some really disturbed people about who are allowed social media tech……. And people daft enough to just believe it.
Why do people hate women so much? That’s all I can think… it’s scary how much these people will lie… pure hatred of women… Christ, imagine how they treat the women in their lives

BDY_97

VIP Member
How toxic has this thread gone.. Full of high and mighty busy bodies.

Definitely not for me in here

✌
I doubt you would be saying the same if it was Liverpool or United everyone was talking about 🤣 It’s a huge news story so obviously it’s going to be discussed, the same way it would be about any club. I would actually say this thread is probably the most normal one i’ve been on and has the nicest people, but if you don’t feel like it’s for you then that’s fair.