Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Like how are the rest of us meant to compete when you get Chelsea doing that? If some clubs can just go out and spend £300M or whatever every window when does FFP come into it?

It doesn’t even seem like reasonable? It seems like someone is just saying oh X is good and then Chelsea are like how’s £200M? Like they’re buying every fucker out there

Reactions: 15

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So, Foden isn't in Manchester City's squad as it has been said that he isn't fully fit, but IMO I think that there might be something else to this because even if he wasn't fully fit he would still be on the bench so I wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes.

kaaa2

VIP Member
How can this happen? After the pictures and videos? Is this because Harriet won’t cooperate?
I think they are back together. I’m sure there was a story about her purchasing clothes on his card and getting them delivered to his house for herself. So I assume it must be because of her. And another poster mentioned her dad too and I agree.

I honestly feel sick to my stomach about it

• Sad

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I had no idea who this Britney girl was so thought I’d have a nose. I have a couple of questions:

• Why does her face look different in every picture?
• Why do profiles for “insta-models” all look the same? Random shots in cars, holding coffees, 5+ shots of the same outfit in the same spot just looking different ways.
• Why do they all put random captions with their posts that have no link to the actual pictures?
• Why are the usual suspects (Molly Mae, Leah with the terrible lashes, Joanna wotsit that used be with either Chilwell or Maddison, Greasy-lish’s doormat and other assorted Love Island wannabes) all saying shite like “unreal”, “a dream” etc

There is no originality in any of these people!!! But I suppose most footballers are not the brightest so at least if they copy and paste the wags it means less issues?
You forgot ‘obsessed’ they are always obsessed with something

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Arsenal are eight points clear. If MUFC win tonight we will be one point away from MCFC. Shakira has given us great tea.
Olivia has now returned. Even though we support different teams there is a lot of love on this thread. In Shak’s words, we are all a “Rolex”.
And wags give us some gossip!
I think arsenal will win it this year.
Question is - who do we think is getting relegated? I really don’t have much hope for Everton I hate to be so dull about it but it’s just dismal

• Sad
  • Wow

37BBL

VIP Member
I really hope he never plays again. Can you imagine the abuse he would get in a stadium.

spilldatea

VIP Member
The worst ones on here imo were that weird Maddison fan club.
i’m almost scared to post this because i don’t want to summon them but the worst ones for me are the ruby mae is the most beautiful girl in the world brigade they are truly delusional. they definitely think jack grealish is faithful and that jermain defoe is a closet virgin x

• Haha
  • Wow