Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
The only way to stop these people is ban them from every stadium permanently. I don’t know what was said or what’s true and what’s not but there’s arseholes at every club and nothing will get done unless all the clubs work together on it but they won’t because X fans will say it’s all Y club and Y fana will say it’s all X club whilst each of them are saying they’re entirely innocent.

Fans will never work together on this. This thread is the exception.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

wordzalad

VIP Member
I blame this thread for my dream… following on from the talk the other day…

I dreamt that my ex who was Robertson somehow, wanted to get back with me and kept sending me Ubereats but my best mate who was Fernandes also liked me and broke up with this girl he was seeing (who was a girl from work who is IRL a) married to a woman and b) a Liverpool fan so don’t know how he swung that).

I'm sure some of them in that thread think they'll actually be with JG one day 😆
Honestly it’s a matter of time before one of them are catfished by someone with a Getty Images picture of him saying “hey babe I’m Jack I want to be with you. Please PayPal me £500 and I’ll book you into a hotel… I can pay you back but i left my bag at training”

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
The caption on Anton’s post about Ugo’s passing back in 2017 really hits deep when you read it now, life is so unfair. His poor family & young daughter 😢❤

• Sad
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I high-fived JG, Pep, and a few other players during the player arrivals before the NYE match against Everton at the Etihad. So wait, you’re saying that doesn’t mean I’m considered their girlfriend?!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
Some of the comments on social media though 😖 'good lad now get back playing' etc, saying he's been cleared. The charges were dropped because key witnesses withdrew and new evidence. Just because they were dropped doesn't mean he's innocent. The audio and the video of her bloodied face were awful.

• Sick
  • Angry

37BBL

VIP Member
I am so shocked. Those voice notes and pictures were harrowing to listen to/see. I cannot believe he has had the charges dropped. Genuinely baffled. What does this show to the youth of today?!

Lost for words.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm not usually a email the club girl but this is so appalling.
And not to mention we'll have fans who have been in the same situation as Harriet or know someone who has. What does all this say to them?
Thats aslong as your good at Football & have money you can do whatever you want

hyoopy

please pray for everton fans, we're starving, desperately searching for the breadcrumbs of unreliable transfer rumours to try and feel better about everything

• Heart

Popupchick

VIP Member
I'm gonna say something but before I do I wanna make sure everyone knows I'm not blaming the actual clubs.

But since we have had man city owners, psg owners, Newcastle owners ect. You know the billionaire the major billionaire who have decided to take over clubs. Its in a way destroying football because of how much money they have they can buy who ever they want money is no issus. But when you have owners like west ham,Leeds ect who are just not worth the same amount sp they can't spend the same amount. Nothing is on the same footing anymore. Its all just about money it's not about who has the better training field or better chance of winning ect.

I hope that makes sense. It didn't come out as good as I hoped.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I had no idea who this Britney girl was so thought I’d have a nose. I have a couple of questions:

• Why does her face look different in every picture?
• Why do profiles for “insta-models” all look the same? Random shots in cars, holding coffees, 5+ shots of the same outfit in the same spot just looking different ways.
• Why do they all put random captions with their posts that have no link to the actual pictures?
• Why are the usual suspects (Molly Mae, Leah with the terrible lashes, Joanna wotsit that used be with either Chilwell or Maddison, Greasy-lish’s doormat and other assorted Love Island wannabes) all saying shite like “unreal”, “a dream” etc

There is no originality in any of these people!!! But I suppose most footballers are not the brightest so at least if they copy and paste the wags it means less issues?
- Facetune but they don’t stop at just clearing up their spots and smoothing out their make up like us normies would
- individuality isn’t aesthetic. You need to have a sad beige house like the Karjenners and take photos in Carparks like molly mae or you can’t sit with them
- to make themselves feel like they’re more deep than they are
- they’re all clones so it’s essentially bigging up themselves.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Hope Greenwood, Partey and Mendy all rot tbf. Disgusting little fuckers.

I dread all the twitter comments. I bet they’re all victim blaming.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Quote of the Night def is Roy Keane's "I think Pep needs to smile more and that's coming from me."

• Haha

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
please pray for everton fans, we're starving, desperately searching for the breadcrumbs of unreliable transfer rumours to try and feel better about everything
You know it’s bad when Dele hasn’t been recalled from Turkey 😆😣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15