Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Arsenal are eight points clear. If MUFC win tonight we will be one point away from MCFC. Shakira has given us great tea.
Olivia has now returned. Even though we support different teams there is a lot of love on this thread. In Shak’s words, we are all a “Rolex”.
And wags give us some gossip!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

pixxyy

VIP Member
gotta admit 1 of my fave 'funny' comments is to say i've been to the Etihad when it was full.................... I was seeing Take That :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

hyoopy

What the actual fuck Gary Neville actually liked these tweets

View attachment 1930054
nazir afzal is the former chief crown prosecutor for north west england, he did a lot of work on prosecuting those involved in the rotherham abuse cases. I've listened to a few interviews he's given before and personally think these tweets are just him spelling out how the legal system operates - sure, technically greenwood is now an innocent man in the legal sense, even if evidence suggests otherwise - I don't think these tweets are him personally defending greenwood. however, I think gary neville probably doesn't know who nazir afzal is, and has liked it because he agrees with it, thinking it's a personal defence of greenwood

Don't hold your breath
arsenal's players seem happy enough to play with partey, unfortunately i can't imagine it'd be any different for man united players. absolutely grim isn't it, how can you be around and view these people as friends after hearing what they've been accused of?

also, i wouldn't be too surprised if ETH felt inclined to give greenwood a ""second chance"" given his comments on overmars (worked alongside ETH at ajax, many women at the club accused him of sexual harassment, he left ajax, ETH gave an interview saying he hopes that one day, overmars can have a 'romantic return' to the club...). personally hope greenwood rots somewhere, but given how other alleged abusers have been allowed to continue in football, i wouldn't be surpised if in a year or two, greenwood is back playing football...

redstraw16

VIP Member
Considering he’s been there since he was 11 it’s a shame he’s allegedly had to force a move/refuse to train, wonder what happened there? Good for Everton financially though.

olivia321

VIP Member
From Upshot: 😆
FOOTBALL
🫦 Fantasy football
Picture the scene: the heavenly blonde German teacher you've had a crush on since the start of term asks you to stay late.

As the rest of your classmates stream out the door, she approaches your desk, her elegant but surprisingly muscular legs striding towards you.

She leans over your books, eyes scanning across your hastily scrawled translation of Der Vorleser, and you catch a glimpse past the delicate pearl necklace and down her unbuttoned blouse.

Your eyes lock on her luscious, forbidden lips when suddenly the moment is shattered. "Pep likes my link up play too", says a deep, monotone voice.

Startled, you look up to the broad, podgy grin of Erling Haaland.
What in the 50 shades of teen tumblr have I just read??

• Haha
  • Sick

EllaBella10

VIP Member
It was glorious… Some girl called Desiree made an account (I think it had something to do with Jack’s sister) Desiree was saying her sister met Jack on a dog walk and he followed her home and they had a bit of doggy themselves.

Anyway it got weird, she started posting mad stuff in caps saying Sasha tried to jump her sister and she would go insta live with the info she never did. The worst ones on here imo were that weird Maddison fan club.
I remember that, she was crazy! What a load of bull 🤣 the German hairdresser was the best though, ja! 😆

Remember when Damarai Grays side piece came on shouting her mouth off? Those were the days!

• Haha
  • Wow

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Ugh Chelsea can fuck right off. I hope they win nothing now and we can all laugh at the fact that they have spent an obscene amount of money for nothing 😒😒😒
Sincerely a bitter city fan 🖕🖕

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
unless it’s a mutual decision to terminate his contract, legally, united won’t have a leg to stand on to let him go.

he will be back imo, because he seems the type to have the audacity to think because the charges have been dropped that he’s innocent. i’ve got no doubts in my mind that poor girl had been manipulated so severely she’s seen no other option but to drop charges.

either way this isn’t something that should be celebrated and them pricks on twitter need to think how they would feel if it was their mother/sister/daughter on those recordings.

sad that this is really common in football it makes me sick to my stomach.

• Sad

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I hope we go on to win it. It is nice hearing some rival fans want us to win instead of oil baron state FC.

Nice to see Jadon smiling with the gaffer.

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
Lol, I ventured on the JG thread in the very early days of him having a thread and quickly realised they weren't my people.
They're probs moaning about this thread now saying we're boring 🤣
pff which thread came up with Stripper of the Match :love:

• Haha
  • Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
arsenal's players seem happy enough to play with partey, unfortunately i can't imagine it'd be any different for man united players. absolutely grim isn't it, how can you be around and view these people as friends after hearing what they've been accused of?
The Partey situ I think might be because the players havent seen evidence either way( not that I agree with that)
Yet Greenwood we've seen the pics/voice notes so for me our players/fans being ok with that is worse

Reactions: 14

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Arsenal if they had won - haha we are gonna win it all city are shit...
Arsenal if they lost - mate not even bothered we are concentrating on the league 😏😏🤣🤣🤣
City city city 🙌🙌🙌💙💙💙

• Haha
  • Heart

LtKit

There is already a rumour that he cheated on this girl with lawyer named Julia Puig

• Wow
  • Haha