Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I didn’t see anything written on there, I rarely read it, but for me, might be my age, even the fact he was there, having sex with one or two women, whilst having a gf and all the other stuff we’ve seen happen (and also when you hear stuff) just makes me 🤢
Oh 100% it’s a scumbag move to be cheating on your girlfriend once again. Can’t really comment on the fact he was at the party where all of the Mendy stuff went down because at the end of the day it’s likely he didn’t have a clue it was happening, but what he done by cheating on his gf is really nothing in the grand scheme of things compared to what others were doing at the same party 🤢 I know Sasha is a bit of a doormat but I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her at the same time 🙁

Jesus 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Diddikins

VIP Member
There is still such a throwback mentality in regards to women with a lot of football fans. There are still people out there who think women (and children) fans don’t belong at matches. Look at the abuse some of the female commentators and presenters get. Bianca Westwood gets told to get back in the kitchen on a weekly basis.
My point being that there are people out there who literally do not give a shit that this woman was raped and abused, as long as he can play football again because he is “innocent” and deserves a second chance.
As someone said earlier, people were far more outraged by what Kurt Zouma did - even though there was video evidence of both things.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
So long as MGW stays with us I don't care he is bloody awesome 😄

Slightly away from this but I see there is another story in the S&n about Jermain Defoe and his love life. Sure is getting plenty of media attention.
The media are getting all their info for their stories on Jermain from his & Alisha’s tattle threads, they should at least give some credit to the site at least🤣

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
So how many is that Chelsea have signed in the 2 windows?????.
Like do these players even have a brain how do they think there gonna get game time with so many new players and the players already there.
I thought game time was huge for players clearly that's just bull shit if there going to chelsea

Spectacles

VIP Member
Apparently Chelsea tried going in for Barella too 😭
Wonder how the current Chelsea players feel about them practically buying a new team in this transfer window? They've only lost Jorginho and possibly Ziyech. There'll be a lot of players fighting for their place surely?

wordzalad

VIP Member
is it true Lampard’s gone? I’m seeing people say he’s sacked, but guessing they’re maybe ahead of any official announcement?
Seems to be true… I feel for him. My cousin who is an Everton fan says he thinks it’s a bit of a doomed job for whoever takes over :/

• Sad

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Just seen Pep’s angry interviews from last night, he’s not a happy chappy, is he? Surprised he called out the fans??
Seems a bit rich that he was complaining about the Home fans, when it was pointed out up thread the prohibitive price of tickets for a midweek game. Someone needs to have a word with him.

Judging by our recent form I can only assume that the Bad Omen is still around, decorating the minimalistic house with the minimalistic underwear she models (yes I’m jealous!)

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
What the actual fuck Gary Neville actually liked these tweets

View attachment 1930054
I saw this and thought it was fake, but just checked his twitter and he did actually like them. I had respect for Neville but every bit of that respect is now gone, what a scumbag. Doesn’t he have young daughters too?? I would imagine it would be a completely different story if god forbid something like this happened to them.

Eli_99

they’ve got both of them down as next to go, clubs might as well organise a swap deal now 🤣

View attachment 1893811

out of curiosity, what are peoples thoughts on Lampard as a manager in general?
Apart from Klopp and Vieira I could see all those managers being sacked before the season is over.

Genuinely think Lampard is a terrible manager. Has no style, no clear ideas and has ridden his way into top jobs because of his name. He needs to go outside of England and learn his trade imo.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Wow £40 million upfront?! Newcastle used to under Mike Ashley pay all at once. Gordon's 1st interview at Newcastle could be interesting. Did he really wanna leave or did the need the money more? Not great for the fans. That new ground cost is damaging this years team more than ever.
He refused to train for a couple of days: he was forcing the move!

• Wow

Popupchick

VIP Member
Where does he stand with his employment/contract with Man Utd. Was his contract terminated?
So he was suspended as it was an on going investigation. But I assume as the charges have dropped they have no legal way to terminate his contract. And because the case is dropped they can't keep him suspended. So I'm not really sure what happens now I guess that's up to the board and ten hag.