Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Kane (and those that played) need to go on hol with their families, have a break, it’s not on his head, it’s on Southgate’s ultimately and that effing ref 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15

hyoopy

just imagine going from the high of being the next big thing to playing in turkey (with no other club really wanting you) - must really really mess with your head

when he was at Everton (technically still is) there were a few club interviews/clips of him and there's such sadness in his eyes

• Sad

kaaa2

VIP Member
St Moritz is a beautiful place to visit whether you ski or not. I know lots of people who do that. One person skis and the other enjoys the spa etc.
alright Aine x
He’s just been away for the last month, why not do a holiday where you spend it together? All for the insta I’m telling you

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
If I end up fancying Gucci Grealish after dreaming about him, I’m driving off the nearest pier

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
I never understand why footballers always seem to go to these ‘zoos’ owned by billionaires. Like surely there is more to it, what do they get out of it? Money?
Because you could not pay me to step foot in somewhere like that. But to be in the public eye and do it? That’s even more crazy. No morals and do they not know right from wrong

Donald23

VIP Member
just saw a clip of Pickford sending the cameras away from Kane, bless him
I thought this was a bit ott. Both him and trippier walking up like bodyguards, you’re on the world stage of course the cameras are going to go to him. They didn’t do that last year when Saka was crying. I much prefer teams that take loss with pride, shaking other teams hands and actually wearing medals they are given

HaloGirl

VIP Member

pixxyy

VIP Member
the racists are out posting on Saka and Rashfords insta's. :mad: even though both had a good wc

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

Diddikins

VIP Member
In the last couple of years There seem to be this new breed of football fans in their late teens/early twenties that seem to want to bring back the “glory days” of football firm rivalry. Like they’ve heard about how it used to be from their dads and want their piece of it despite things being a lot different and a bit more controlled. They go to matches all pissed up and coked up and just want to start shit.