Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
WHERE IS MA FODEN?? I assume she’d already set off running to whoever Annie’s aiming at at this point
Would love to see Ma Foden scrapping with a heckler (assuming that’s who Annie was responding to). Ma Foden would obliterate them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
So looks like Reece James is injured again… wonder if its the same injury that he was so quick to try and rush back from 😬

• Sad
  • Wow

Rita.

VIP Member
Taking a mid party break (Leeds game today and then a little NYE party with with some old school friends in Ponteland, Newcastle) and thought I'd see what was happening on Tattle while we wait our booze delivery. And what a treat to see BECKFORD! One of my all time favourite Leeds players. Perfect combination of flair, arrogance and charisma. We always believed he would score. A monster at that level. Made it look so easy.
I was so drunk when I posted this and apparently I read it out loud to someone and started to cry lol

• Haha

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
It’s the World Cup etc etc.

Modric, Messi and Morocco are in the semis. Will it be Maguire or Mbappe to join them?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Amazon to buy Man United? Imagine all of the games and fly on the wall documentaries to come from that? 🤣

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Saw this video on twitter and it’s unbelievable how much he impacted the game. People always talk about how the likes of Messi, Ronaldo etc all learned from him but to actually see it in this video is crazy.

• Heart

Binaaa

It’s not on Kane. We played like shit the first half, defense needs a serious overhaul as it always lets us down and we missed opportunities.

We aren’t aggressive enough for teams like France. Walker was excellent against Mbappe but we shouldn’t have relied on 2 pens to score. It’s the same story over and over
Kyle was on Fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥 so happy he got back after his injury

• Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
The booing isn’t even the worst thing about this, it’s the fact he doesn’t care at all.

This is what being surrounded by hangers on does, thinking you’re above everything and everyone. I bet he doesn’t even recognise the 2016/2017 player he once was.
I still maintain he peaked early. It happens. You have to wonder why this doesn't seem to have been a consideration, and if it was, it was kept very quiet.

spilldatea

VIP Member
the editing of his face is making me laugh more than it should?!
i don’t think it’s edited babe i just think that’s what he actually looks like now 😂

he needs the oil club money to pay for all his aesthetic appointments he’s got more botox in his face than kris jenner

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I have to say I feel sorry for some of the England players as some either didn't get any game time or got very little game time. The players are as followed:
Kalvin Phillips
Conor Coady
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Callum Wilson
Conor Gallagher
James Maddison

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Don’t think it’s been posted but can’t believe Scott Mctominay and Harry Maguire visited that dreadful zoo in Dubai owned by Saif Belhasa. Scott played tug of war with a liger. (Yep a lion/ tiger).This zoo isn’t opened to the public and plenty of celebrities have gone to it. Harry is the captain of our club. It isn’t a good look. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/maguire-maddison-mctominay-dubai-zoo-28782372
So gross - this private zoo. Ligers do not exist outside of capitivity. This is something humans make happen. They prob treat these animals terribly and tranquilize them in order to interact with these people that visit. 😩

• Sad

EnglishBreakfastTea

That’s what I was thinking, did she not convert to Muslim to marry him?
I don’t think she converted, Muslim men can marry non-Muslim women as long as they are monotheist (believe in 1 god, so Christianity is fine)… her Astalia brand sells crucifix necklaces 😂 so I’m guessing it’s less about religion and more about her behaviour while out… 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 14