Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Happy new year you lovely lot! Wishing you all the health and happiness this year ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Sad about the result however I still have doubts on Southgate and believe we need a new manager.

Happy Dave is going to a new home sure he will be well looked after by one of the players ,if Rice has him he needs to keep Dave away from Zouma.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Ah yes just what we need in the prem, more fixture congestion! Money grabbing greedy bastards.

• Angry
  • Sick

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I doubt that Pep being so public about his weight/fitness is the first he’s heard about it. It sounds like a last resort to sort him out which is surprising as it was always said Bielsa worked his Leeds players to the bone. Pep has called out a few players for turning up overweight so it shouldn't have been a surprise.

EllaBella10

VIP Member

What a waste of money that was.
He’s been running about with all sorts again apparently. We know why she married him 💰 but why on earth did he marry her?! His family will be happy as they never liked her either.

hyoopy

So the final is probably going to be France vs Argentina but I hope to god it is a Croatia vs Morocco final as it would be nice to see someone win it who has never won the World Cup before. I don't think I could muster a France vs Argentina final.
i guess we're all morrocan now 🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
The real drama is in the WSL. They’re all getting together, breaking up and they all play on the same team! They put the wags to shame.
As I said before when this came up, replace WAGs with SAPs for "Spouses and Partners" 😅

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
To be fair not sure Grealish has the mental capacity. He couldn’t even name on Spanish word after his ‘lessons’. Surely everyone knows ‘hola’ or ‘Buenos Dias’
This Is reason 9888578 why he has to be sold in the January window, man can just about speak never mind waffling in Spanish.

In all seriousness I know he’s from the same area as those little boys who died on the lake, He’ll definitely donate to the just giving page, he’s not all bad I suppose.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Can it not be another Croatia France WC final though. Any other combination than that one please.
I think most of us want a Morocco vs Croatia final which I for one will be very happy for because it will be the most unpredictable final ever as either team could win it, I actually don't think I could muster a France vs Argentina final and Tbh I don't think I would watch it either.

Rita.

VIP Member
Jadon’s Dad Sean moved to Dortmund with him for a while, anyone who knows him knows he can’t get up in the morning, like you said his confidence has been hit because the hype hasn’t gone to plan his biggest issue is chasing fame and thots.

Jude is a special, special talent and is very lucky to have a decent family around him, future England captain without a doubt.
Jude still seems to have a lot of love and support from coaches from his earlier days as well. He's surrounded by people who care, and who he can trust. A lot of players who boarded the hype train and hopped from club to club as youngsters ended up burning bridges with people who'd probably be great to call on when you're experiencing whatever Sancho is experiencing.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Eric Dier, you absolute useless sack of shit. Always a below average player but ever since your engagement you’re now league 1 level. Do us a favour and fuck off, and take your annoying fianceé with you.

Yet again Tottenham ruining the end of 2022 and soon to ruin the start of my new year!! SOZ FOR THE RANT.

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
I wanna know if Drake won his bet or not, usually pens don’t count so Mbappe scoring his third goal might have cost him $1M 🤣 not that it’ll leave him short.

• Haha