Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
How did that pervy weasel Salt Bae end up on the pitch on sunday I can’t stand him

I cringe at the clips of him putting meat in celebs mouths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

kaaa2

VIP Member
Here is some gossip. I noticed this really randomly and thought it looked familiar. Serge Gnabrys ex, she’s called Jerze on insta is at DCL’s place for nye (you can see the buildings are the same below, I remember thinking strange they got the Lowry in the back, makes it obvious to mancs where he lives, soon as I saw it I knew. the video was from his at home styling thing he does an advert for)
do they all just share ex partners? Not long ago she was claiming she was pregnant with Gnabrys baby, watch out DCL 🫣

Attachments

• Wow

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Aw lovely to see John McGinn proposed to his girlfriend! Very rarely see her but she’s such a natural beauty, so happy for them!

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
The hairnet on Fabinho has sent me into orbit ⚰ The man has not one hair on his head??

• Haha

Eli_99

Morocco have been a delight to watch and brought something special to the World Cup. They can be proud of what they have achieved.

I think it’ll be a moment of individual magic that will win it on Sunday. I hope Messi finally does it but France seem quite resilient.

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Because politics should not be bought into Football. Yet it always does. I’m anti-war & fully side with Ukraine but to bring this into the worldcup final is not the place
And what do you think of Messi having to wear the robe when accepting the trophy… Was that not political? Also against FIFA rules but they don’t exist whilst the Qatar WC is happening apparently.

• Heart

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Jadon Sancho has been humbled that’s what the real truth is, he’s got a bruised ego because he’s been shit since joining United.

We had mutual friends when he was at City then he went to Dortmund and fell into the hype trap, he’s surround by hangers on and will end up just like Dele Ali if he’s not careful more focused on chasing thots and wanting to be known in America then football.
Yeah - I don’t have any friends in common with him but it’s really clear to me that his confidence has taken a hit because he was that guy at BVB and hasn’t made the splash at Utd and it’s fucking with him. Remember all that fanfare? The announcement vid? Gassed up beyond belief and then hasn’t performed (system not suiting him or not) and those same fanboys on Twitter have been tormenting him. Even Ryanair had a say.

I love the Prem and I think it’s the best league in the world, but these young English starlets should spend more time abroad honing their craft when they’ve got the chance rather than chasing these girls and fame.

Also think family support is super important- Jude’s mum moved to Dortmund with him to keep an eye, his dad stayed with his brother to keep an eye, they all seem super close knit and committed to keeping them on the straight and narrow.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I don’t actually particularly like messi and I agree that he’s probably just as egotistical as Ronaldo BUT my mam’s got them in her sweepstake so I want her to win plus I think it’s boring if France win again

I agree about mbappes ego too
I like Mbappe. His ego is understandable given the actual president of his country was begging him to stay at PSG.
I saw a clip of him speaking French/English/Spanish. He is a REALLY good linguist. I googled and he has been learning both languages alongside football, with the aim of playing in those leagues. As in, he's been focused on that since an early age.

Contrast that with Grealish, John Stones, Chilwell saying they want to learn Spanish but doing naff all about it.

olivia321

VIP Member
It just wasn’t meant to be 💔 I whole heartedly feel for Kane, he’s a pain in the arse when he’s playing against City but he’s a wonderful example on and off the pitch.

Normal service will resume in a few weeks let’s all support Man City to the premier league title.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Some sick people want Harry got the abuse that some players got last summer. Like seriously? Instead of not abusing anyone?
Absolutely no one should get abused. Kane doesn’t deserve it and the lads last summer didn’t deserve it. Every club has toxic arseholes and I’m sure they’ll be showing themselves tonight unfortunately

Just Drive

VIP Member
An Eric dier cheating scandal, we’d have to dig around the papers just to find it. It’d be one of those tiny 3 line segments
Madders looks really in love, I can see him having another baby
I also think a chilwell tell all is on the horizon
I’m so here for a Chilly tell all.

Reactions: 15

Spectacles

VIP Member
The whole thing about Sancho seems a bit strange, he’s not injured just unfit/they’re unhappy with his output?

“Sometimes there are circumstances with fitness and mood,” Ten Hag told reporters. “He was not in the right status or fitness state.”

“I have had several talks with Jadon,” said Ten Hag. “He’s on a physical programme and our aim is to get him back as quickly as possible, but I can’t give a prognosis of when that will be.”

“When the league started he played some good games, but after we got a drop of levels,” said Ten Hag. “Sometimes you don’t know why or what is causing it. Most of the time it comes slowly. First you observe but the stats back it up.

“In the start of the season he had goals and assists but his key moments and key actions became less and less. It’s a combination of physical but also mental. We’re trying to research and get him back.”
It does sound really strange. Seems more of a mental thing from that though. That it's affecting his physical which is then affecting his mental. Vicious cycle. Hope he's okay.

You hear a lot of players are going through this sort of stuff more often than players a few years ago. Wonder why? Social media or just that players previously didn't seek help or talk about it?

Reactions: 15