Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eli_99

Girls if thats what Pep considers overweight imagine what he thinks of the rest of us 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Eli_99

I’m sick of footballers and the wags are a bunch of fucking boring vanilla muppets.

Merry Christmas you lot 😘😘
The real drama is in the WSL. They’re all getting together, breaking up and they all play on the same team! They put the wags to shame.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas you lovely lot have the best day with your families, and anyone struggling you are doing fantastic and should be so proud of yourself ❤

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
How England celebrate a freaking penalty, I'm sorry i don't like Kane
I don’t understand the logic of thinking oh you can’t celebrate cause it’s a penalty.

It would be weirder if he didn’t. It’s a goal that keep us in the game for a potential semi final spot. Any player would celebrate

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
i always hate watching interviews when teams lose like this because you can often see how upset they are and even if the journalist is really soft/nice with them it still feels weirdly voyeuristic and sad?
Agreed. I mean, what can they say, really? Hendo handled it like a champ, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BDY_97

VIP Member
not even sorry who i offend here - every team has a small following of fucking vile supporters but from what i saw, the vast majority of the away support last night was feral. every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves. not being funny but if i saw a grown arse man throwing shit into a stadium of families i’d be having a word even if we supported the same team. one of regulars in SS has started taking his disabled daughter and she almost got hit 3 times by those idiots throwing into the home support - she’s now terrified and doesn’t want to go again.

seen a few LFC fans saying city fans were singing feed the scousers which i don’t agree with but nothing said about the vile songs they were signing about phil’s mum.

scarring a young girl for life is a step too far - let’s hope they find the scum who did it.
Fuck me man, that is horrendous. I’ve not been on twitter in a few days because I cba with the return of club football knowing how shit we are but have seen a few people discuss it on facebook etc so went on to have a look and it’s beyond disappointing and a shit way to “welcome back” club football. Obviously the city fans weren’t right in singing about poverty etc especially with everything that’s happening in the UK at the moment with the cost of living crisis but that doesn’t justify the behaviour of those Liverpool fans. Again, it’s a shame that a small minority have to let everyone down and tbh I can’t see it ever changing from any sets of fans because the clubs/officials do fuck all about it every single time, it’s all good clubs putting out statements but they have been doing that for years and there’s been zero change in the way fans act. I promise most of us aren’t like that! Hope you and your nephew weren’t harmed 🫶🏼

• Heart

Rosa34

Chatty Member
I’m so sad about the way our fans behaved last night it’s absolutely disgusting and should never have happened, they have let the club and the city down and it’s a disgrace 💔

• Sad
  • Heart