Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
Man City can fuck right off!! I refuse to let them hoes stress me out and give me bad skin.

Anyway I’m floored with that lurgy that’s going round I thought it was the china virus, stay safe people…

I hope each and everyone of you has a happy and healthy new year that’s all that really matters ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

wordzalad

VIP Member
Oh also I had a dream that Gucci Grealish took me on a date on a fancy cart that he was steering around a shopping mall. He made out with me and then went “That’s enough now. Sasha is coming” - Don’t know if I should be offended that he had a limit or impressed 🤣

I don’t even fancy him. Why couldn’t have been Haaland the Sexy Viking Robot or Sexy Captain Neves why did it have to be Gucci Grealish

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Who did he hit? 🫣

This was live scenes of me running to the kitchen on Christmas day to check that my Yorkshire puddings weren’t burnt 😭

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I love how we live rent free in all your heads all of the time ❤ not quite as obsessed with us as the scousers but definitely getting there.

Hated, adored never ignored ❤❤
Adored…

Dying at Neymar being sent off for diving in his first game back 💀

• Haha

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Gutted for the boys! I hope Morocco beat France would be an amazing moment.

Jude has had a great tournament and a real bright future ahead 🌟

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Yeah - I don’t have any friends in common with him but it’s really clear to me that his confidence has taken a hit because he was that guy at BVB and hasn’t made the splash at Utd and it’s fucking with him. Remember all that fanfare? The announcement vid? Gassed up beyond belief and then hasn’t performed (system not suiting him or not) and those same fanboys on Twitter have been tormenting him. Even Ryanair had a say.

I love the Prem and I think it’s the best league in the world, but these young English starlets should spend more time abroad honing their craft when they’ve got the chance rather than chasing these girls and fame.

Also think family support is super important- Jude’s mum moved to Dortmund with him to keep an eye, his dad stayed with his brother to keep an eye, they all seem super close knit and committed to keeping them on the straight and narrow.
Jadon’s Dad Sean moved to Dortmund with him for a while, anyone who knows him knows he can’t get up in the morning, like you said his confidence has been hit because the hype hasn’t gone to plan his biggest issue is chasing fame and thots.

Jude is a special, special talent and is very lucky to have a decent family around him, future England captain without a doubt.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Ma Foden would KO Madame Rabiot . If they’d decided on a scrap to settle the game, we’d have been in the semis 😭😅.Defo wouldn’t wanna fight either of them but Ma Foden would have her🤣
Zidane learnt to headbutt and Suarez learnt to bite from Ma Foden.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

redstraw16

VIP Member
I don’t get the thought process of filming what would actually be a cute moment between a couple if it was private…

”hang on babe I’m just going to set up a camera here to film us for a TikTok”

3E469743-099E-41C7-A640-25BF66A4DF8C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
If you’re having a bad day just think I was one of the thick twats that spent over £1000 on my season ticket (shame on me is all I have to say).

@spilldatea Fuck dry jan, i’m now on my way to coach and horses where it’s probably gonna take me a solid hour to even get a drink in there. Thanks for your consideration i’ll take a Walker shirt 🤣

As always thanks SO much to Tottenham, didn’t even take you a day to ruin 2023. That could go in the world record book - claim it as a trophy maybe! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Kane (and those that played) need to go on hol with their families, have a break
The problem is the Premier League starts again on Boxing Day so they won't get a break whereas the other leagues don't start up again until January which IMO is totally unfair as the players are just going to be burned out even more if they aren't already. A prime example of this is Australia getting knocked out last Saturday and I noticed that one of their players Harry Souttar was already back playing today for Stoke when I thought that they would have given him at least 2 weeks off to recover but no he played the full 90 minutes.

• Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
Cackling at the thought of Ronaldo’s household during that final, poor Georgina not allowed to celebrate her heritage with that Argentina win incase Ronny is straight on the phone to Piers Morgan 😭

• Haha