Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Morocco will beat them 6-0.

I don’t even feel like France “won”. They simply survived and got by.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

olivia321

VIP Member
The booing isn’t even the worst thing about this, it’s the fact he doesn’t care at all.

This is what being surrounded by hangers on does, thinking you’re above everything and everyone. I bet he doesn’t even recognise the 2016/2017 player he once was.

• Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
yeah i had my nephew with me so we sat in the family stand - i don’t trust away fans especially when they were given the whole third tier - disaster waiting to happen.
Oh Spill I hope you and your nephew are ok ❤ some of my family were there and said Liverpool fans were throwing cups of piss, they are fucking feral, always them isn’t it.

• Wow
  • Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

olivia321

VIP Member
I hope you Man United fans are watching because 2 weeks Saturday the Amazon driver is going to drop big Erling off at your swamp ground and he’s going to get you, all of you!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

kaaa2

VIP Member
So Aine and Connor are on a ski holiday in St Moritz… but he can’t ski because of his job 😭 so basically she’s wanted a ski trip for her insta pics, and he’s having to wait and watch whilst she ‘skis’ Hahahhaa I’ve never heard the likes, hardly an enjoyable couple trip?!

• Haha

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Hopefully Morocco knock socks out of France on Wednesday now, didn’t like France before this and certainly don’t now. The lads should be so proud of themselves and anyone blaming Harry Kane isn’t a proper England fan, onwards and upwards❤

• Heart

secrethush

Chatty Member
It’s not on Kane. We played like shit the first half, defense needs a serious overhaul as it always lets us down and we missed opportunities.

We aren’t aggressive enough for teams like France. Walker was excellent against Mbappe but we shouldn’t have relied on 2 pens to score. It’s the same story over and over

• Heart

Rita.

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Cuti perfectly wearing the yamaka in your photo is sending me 😆

View attachment 1815981

Gucci is just a [somewhat] wholesome little boy, isn’t he?! 🥹
This is actually cute. Nobody grows up thinking of they had money, they'd be eating salad on some beige holiday in Dubai. They imagine doing something like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18