Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messi is simply the greatest player of all time and if you think otherwise you are wrong 😭🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That Mexico kit absolutely slaps 😍
The Mex away kit is good too. Makes me mad that Canada’s is so boring. Like add some trees or tonal beaver’s lol

7D92271F-9B7C-478D-810C-32714BBC97E0.jpeg

I have to drop this photo bc I love yung Juli 💙 - so happy he came on this match

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Mex away kit is good too. Makes me mad that Canada’s is so boring. Like add some trees or tonal beaver’s lol

View attachment 1762751
I have to drop this photo bc I love yung Juli 💙 - so happy he came on this match
That’s a great pic! I was just hoping Julian wouldn’t get injured. We need him. It was nice seeing our old friend Ottamendi, too.

Alexis Macallister being from Argentina always throws me 🤣

Also I want Raul to score but I also kinda want Messi to win cause it’s his last World Cup
I know, how random! His dad has family from Fife apparently.
One of the very few things I like about the WC is all these cool unexpected names and family backgrounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was at Aljaz & Janette from SCD's tour Tonight, and 1 of the dancers from certain angles looked like Madders 🤣
Once I first spotted it it was all I could see

• Haha
Reactions: 7

He is going to get off because she's an idiot. Following again on Instagram, meeting up with him, spending his cash and who knows what else (still sleeping with him?) There is no way he can be locked up when she's so close to him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
2006 Wags were defenitly more Fun, the Wags now all look the same, doing the same are the same.....boring.

Reactions: 11
That’s a great pic! I was just hoping Julian wouldn’t get injured. We need him. It was nice seeing our old friend Ottamendi, too.
I want one City boy to come home a winner haha. I feel like Julian or ederson could have chance. And as much as Spain is my usual team…I’m not happy with Rodri playing pivot CB. Wtf Luis Enrique. Ugh. We need Rodri, so hope they lose 😂. I guess we will see vs Germany tomorrow.

Was nice to see Nico!

Maybe your boyfriend Benjamin pavard will be victorious.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also I want Raul to score but I also kinda want Messi to win cause it’s his last World Cup
Speaking of "last world cups" I'll be interested if Ronaldo (assuming any team wants him) tries to get in the team in 2026. He'll be 41, but I wouldn't put it past him to still be getting picked.

He is going to get off because she's an idiot. Following again on Instagram, meeting up with him, spending his cash and who knows what else (still sleeping with him?) There is no way he can be locked up when she's so close to him.
I’m not here for this victim shaming, this is really not it. To me it seems like he was sending clothes to her to try and get on her good side rather then her actually buying them herself, classic signs of a manipulator.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
FC915217-436E-4FD1-A106-85D73FF5AA79.jpeg

Not gonna lie, if I had a friend doing this kind of thing on IG I would tell them that it’s not normal. I do understand that most of us use social media as a personal gratification but hing and self validation tool, while for influencers is also a worktool, but this isn’t okay (in my view obviously) .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I do admire her dedication to get the ring in shot 😭 loveyoueric

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.