Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be completely honest, I don't think it's really suspicious. a full investigation into the circumstances needs to happen, and I'm sure it will, but I think it's relevant that he spoke and tweeted about being ill over the last week or so (tightness in the chest, he went to a medical centre and a doctor said it was likely bronchitits) and about how physically challenging this world cup has been due to games ending late and not being able to sleep. it's rare, but not unheard of, for viral infections to trigger cardiac problems; also, it's unfortunately not super rare for those in their late 40s/early 50s to have a heart attack

it's a really really tragic thing to happen and must be so difficult for his family and friends right now
It most likely isn't suspicious, but I think the US should send their own medical examiners there and conduct their own investigation.

And if they *do* find any foul play then Qatar should be sanctioned to duck and banned from international football indefinitely, along with the remaining teams pulling out now.

Reactions: 3
Some of the girls had been friends with Millie and still are ? I can't see Annie being pals with ON.

She is everything they fear, a new gold digger to take their life style.
And being pregnant didn't stop her the last time to be after a Footballplayer.
Can't see that too that Annie hangs out with her, for her she's like the woman Kyle got pregnant.

Reactions: 15
A skiing trip halfway through the season (or at all) as a footballer doesn’t seem like a wise idea to me🫠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
A skiing trip halfway through the season (or at all) as a footballer doesn’t seem like a wise idea to me🫠

I didn’t think they were allowed, I’m sure I’ve seen reports of extreme sports being banned in contracts. I remember Alan Smith, the Leeds one years ago saying he couldn’t have a motorbike due to his contract.

Last edited:
Fs they’ve got Mbappe dressed up as James Bond 🤣

View attachment 1796316
It's because he's from a suburb called Bondy - which is famously very poor and deprived. And basically full of recentish immigrants as anyone who can, lives elsewhere. And Mbabbe's success is a massive inspiration to those there and in similar places.

Well it was, when he was liked (Le Petit Prince). But now the media seem to have its knives out for him.

Reactions: 9
I’m Scottish and I genuinely think England will win it today. I mean I predicted Croatia would beat Brazil and that Japan would beat Spain in the groups so I have credentials 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I'll be honest i'd prefer a 5-0 smashing than it going to Pens. My Heart as a English Man Utd fan can't cope with yet another shootout.
I can count on 1 hand the amount of times it's ended happily lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who’s gonna tell Donna Defoe that hubby Jermaine was in Alisha Lemay’s (who he has history with!) car a few hours ago??? Top left hand reflection! And she’s been going on about dating someone recently and being very coy about it!
Good spot! I had heard rumors about those two before but then again she’s been desperate for a footballer for years… even if she is one of many he’s with. JD has always been a dog, my brother saw him out years ago and said he would go for the “roughest looking women” in the club, no wonder he married Donna😭

Reactions: 15
Good spot! I had heard rumors about those two before but then again she’s been desperate for a footballer for years… even if she is one of many he’s with. JD has always been a dog, my brother saw him out years ago and said he would go for the “roughest looking women” in the club, no wonder he married Donna😭
can confirm i had the rumours confirmed by someone who knows Alisha! She couldn’t get a current footballer like her friend Anouska so got a married cheating old one. Well Alisha fits that title of ‘roughest looking woman’ in the club too lol. Wonder if Donna knows

• Haha
Reactions: 13
can confirm i had the rumours confirmed by someone who knows Alisha! She couldn’t get a current footballer like her friend Anouska so got a married cheating old one. Well Alisha fits that title of ‘roughest looking woman’ in the club too lol. Wonder if Donna knows
Probably! He was bleeping about with her best mate as well allegedly, amongst others!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what in a bit you nugget, you look like you’ve been dipping your face in a pan of oil, no club wants you, translates to in Portuguese???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m Scottish and I genuinely think England will win it today. I mean I predicted Croatia would beat Brazil and that Japan would beat Spain in the groups so I have credentials 😂
Scottish too and I think they will win tonight. I predicted Argentina v England final from the start. I was kinda winding the family up but they all laughed at me saying no chance and one by one their favourites have gone Brazil 👋 Spain 👋 one is still saying France but his coats on a shoogly peg tonight🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need Portugal to win as a survey site i'm on had a match predict survey. I bet all my tokens on them winning I want my £2 bonus haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.