Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Van Gaal is going to be OK, as in - I hope it wasn't the world cup keeping him going.

Also, I possibly love Nathan Ake the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope Van Gaal is going to be OK, as in - I hope it wasn't the world cup keeping him going.

Also, I possibly love Nathan Ake the most.
Ake is a delight. Selfishly, I’m glad he’s done so he can return to Manchester, uninjured.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aine looks awful, did she get dressed in the dark? And seriously the Maguire family give me seriously annoying vibes.

I am sure I got a bit of heat in a previous thread for commenting on Aine's looks. But she absolutely does look old enough to have birthed that greasy haired lil guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the American journalist Grant Wahl who wore a rainbow on his tshirt in Qatar and was detained for it has collapsed and died.. not suspicious at all 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So the American journalist Grant Wahl who wore a rainbow on his tshirt in Qatar and was detained for it has collapsed and died.. not suspicious at all 🤔
to be completely honest, I don't think it's really suspicious. a full investigation into the circumstances needs to happen, and I'm sure it will, but I think it's relevant that he spoke and tweeted about being ill over the last week or so (tightness in the chest, he went to a medical centre and a doctor said it was likely bronchitits) and about how physically challenging this world cup has been due to games ending late and not being able to sleep. it's rare, but not unheard of, for viral infections to trigger cardiac problems; also, it's unfortunately not super rare for those in their late 40s/early 50s to have a heart attack

it's a really really tragic thing to happen and must be so difficult for his family and friends right now

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think we’re going out :(
Nah come on have faith. This world cup has been crazy recently who knows what can happen. Harry maguire might even score the winning goal!! For England! 😂🤞🏼

Seriously though I do want them to win but will be tricky. Just don't want it to get to penalties. I'd rather them win or lose without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get a sense that she’s not really a girls girl. She’s been with a few players maybe they feel a little threatened by her even though she’s preggers. Can’t think why 🤷‍♀️

Some of the girls had been friends with Millie and still are ? I can't see Annie being pals with ON.

She is everything they fear, a new gold digger to take their life style.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.