Footballers and Wags #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s pretty! They must have been dating a while if she’s visited him in Germany. It’s Sweet that they’re apparently childhood friends
There was twitter uproar earlier as her insta said she was 17 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I‘d want to be Annie’s friend, too, that’d be entertaining! The Lozz Goodman thing is more twisted than reality tv.

@wordzalad Neves and Dias looked absolutely gorgeous as per. Bernardo finally got a hair cut and looks like a snack.
Neves in that kit makes me wish we still had the “Portugal” away kit. He looked so hot.

I thought Bernardo looked good with his hair cut!

Portugal absolutely the best looking team there 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As if you needed any more reason not to go! Someone tell Grealish not to go near the camels 😝
too late

“We all got given flowers. I haven’t put them in a vase yet. There was a camel and that as well, I got on the camel’s back, there was a bird, I don’t know what bird it was. The camel fully stood up, I was so high, I was scared. I got on it but I didn’t think it would go as high as it did because I didn’t realise how big it would be and when it stood up it was so big.”

why does he sound like a year 4 telling his class about his summer holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
too late

“We all got given flowers. I haven’t put them in a vase yet. There was a camel and that as well, I got on the camel’s back, there was a bird, I don’t know what bird it was. The camel fully stood up, I was so high, I was scared. I got on it but I didn’t think it would go as high as it did because I didn’t realise how big it would be and when it stood up it was so big.”

why does he sound like a year 4 telling his class about his summer holiday 😂😂😂
He leads us on a meandering path every time he speaks, like mate, where are you going with this? ❤ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He leads us on a meandering path every time he speaks, like mate, where are you going with this? ❤ :ROFLMAO:
i’ve said this many times but that boy has not had a single intelligent thought in his life - he’s the PL himbo. no thoughts just kick ball.

• Haha
I love richarlison so much, I would do anything for you to come back to Everton pretty please

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love richarlison so much, I would do anything for you to come back to Everton pretty please
good lord, that goal was bleeping insane

miss him so much. happy to see him doing well but so sad we couldn't offer him the opportunities (like CL football) he deserves 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.