Footballers and Wags #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the ship the wags are on actually sailing or is it just docked??

What would the sentence be for throwing someone over board??

Just asking

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just asking
Depends if you get caught. But seeing as you was here all night you will be fine 😏. We got your alibi

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Just asking
i think it has gone for a sail at some points but i assume it comes back and is docked to a certain place? basing this off paige posting videos of what seemed to be the ship moving lol. who are we throwing over board? i vote miss naylor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
i’m assuming they sail sometimes and other times it’s docked or at port - would be too expensive to have it docked at port for weeks on end because of port fees etc

Can they leave the boat? I couldn’t think of anything worse than being stuck on a boat with most of them. I’d probably just chuck myself off as my list would be too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can they leave the boat? I couldn’t think of anything worse than being stuck on a boat with most of them. I’d probably just chuck myself off as my list would be too long.
Yes, Kate Kane posted a story of the kids scooting about.

and which wag would you be choosing to throw over board is the real question? 🤣
I think I’d have to throw off the woman who’s man I’d want. Which out of this squad would probably be Amie Coady 😭 (sorry Jude, I love you but in everyone else’s eyes you’re too young for me!)

• Haha
Screenshot_20221124-135218_Twitter.jpg

🤣🤣🤣I take it every billionaire is going to be linked at this rate.
these
Screenshot_20221124-135433_Instagram.jpg

These are the ones who are confirmed apparently. 🤣🤣the wealth in the one picture.

Can I have a Tiny bit of it please

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a thought- would Barcelona meeting Man U in Europa be the music streaming derby?! Spotify meets Apple Music 😆
Imagine the advertising 🤣🤣

The more I'm seeing it the more I'm like come in apple make a bid.

And rename old trafford to i-trafford

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a thought- would Barcelona meeting Man U in Europa be the music streaming derby?! Spotify meets Apple Music 😆
Too bad pique is off. Would be funny to have Apple Music United with shakira jerseys vs Barcelona 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.