Footballers and Wags #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two rapists on the pitch at the same time, the world is fucked šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1756959

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£I take it every billionaire is going to be linked at this rate.
these
View attachment 1756963

These are the ones who are confirmed apparently. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£the wealth in the one picture.

Can I have a Tiny bit of it please
Wait so if Apple buy Man Unitedā€¦ does that mean they can use the real players for Ted Lasso šŸ¤£

Apples wealth though wow- I thought theyā€™d be like the same as Amazon or something but they could buy the entire bloody league

Two rapists on the pitch at the same time, the world is fucked šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Hope they both run into each other and injure themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m really curiousā€¦ the USA-England game tomorrow is a big deal here in the US, but I just realized the feeling might not be mutual šŸ¤£
is this seen as a big game in England or just another game?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m really curiousā€¦ the USA-England game tomorrow is a big deal here in the US, but I just realized the feeling might not be mutual šŸ¤£
for me & most I know WC means its automatically a big game, any other time though as big as playing San Marino

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think non football fans see it as a walk in the park against a team/country that calls it soccer, but it wasnā€™t a bad game against Wales. Itā€™ll be an interesting watch for sure.

Reactions: 10
Ermmm, Iā€™ve only seen an American who lives here post that heā€™s not sure who I should ā€˜root forā€™ heā€™s made the choice already, ā€˜root forā€™ is one of those phrases thatā€™s so American!

I wouldnā€™t underestimate the US team, I mean itā€™s England after all, anything could happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
and which wag would you be choosing to throw over board is the real question? šŸ¤£
Iā€™d toss the lot of that wannabe mean girl ā€œyou canā€™t sit with usā€ clique overboard first, not a one of their partners is considered a decent footballer yet the wags act like theyā€™ve got Ballon Dā€™orā€™s going spare at home. The whole Maguire clan would go into shark waters.

I like the unproblematic ones like Mrs Kane and Paige, Annie seems to be alright as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha was the Ghana player doing the SIU šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

Lots of juicy score lines this World Cup Iā€™m loving it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™d toss the lot of that wannabe mean girl ā€œyou canā€™t sit with usā€ clique overboard first, not a one of their partners is considered a decent footballer yet the wags act like theyā€™ve got Ballon Dā€™orā€™s going spare at home. The whole Maguire clan would go into shark waters.

I like the unproblematic ones like Mrs Kane and Paige, Annie seems to be alright as well.
Me and you would 100% be friends in real life hahaha! Theyā€™re my faves too, iā€™d love to befriend Annie mainly so we can sit & slag off Lauryn Goodman togetheršŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Big because itā€™s a World Cup, yeah but not cause itā€™s USA if that makes sense. It would be treated the same if it was like Denmark or Canada or any country if that makes sense.

Most Iā€™ve seen is that jokes that the loser has to keep James Corden šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if you needed any more reason not to go! Someone tell Grealish not to go near the camels šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Big because itā€™s a World Cup, yeah but not cause itā€™s USA if that makes sense. It would be treated the same if it was like Denmark or Canada or any country if that makes sense.

Most Iā€™ve seen is that jokes that the loser has to keep James Corden šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you!
I know every game in the World Cup is a big game but what I was trying to ask about was the scaleā€¦ and I didnā€™t want to use the word ā€œrivalryā€ since the biggest US rival is Mexico and I always thought of Germany as Englandā€™s biggest rival

James Corden is all yours but Iā€™d be happy to keep the Beckhams in Miami/LA

Reactions: 1
Me and you would 100% be friends in real life hahaha! Theyā€™re my faves too, iā€™d love to befriend Annie mainly so we can sit & slag off Lauryn Goodman togetheršŸ¤£
Iā€™m surprised that manky cow hasnā€™t complained to Fifa about Kyle she does to everyone else. I remember when she was sleeping with Amir Khan

Thatā€™s it now weā€™re besties šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Iā€˜d want to be Annieā€™s friend, too, thatā€™d be entertaining! The Lozz Goodman thing is more twisted than reality tv.

@wordzalad Neves and Dias looked absolutely gorgeous as per. Bernardo finally got a hair cut and looks like a snack.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.