Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Britney has spent around 30k on her appearance since meeting Morgan and still manages to look cheap as chips she is everything wrong with the wags of today.

Hanging around Man city when Morgan is back in the championship.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Just Drive

VIP Member
Did you watch Arteta's post match interview? He said everyone was waiting for Partey's goal and so happy for him, because of "what he's been through" 🤮
Fuck Arteta. The situation hasn’t been resolved yet. Now I feel justified in my hate of Arteta.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I wonder how many other WAGS are in the same situation this week 🤣

Footballers playing FIFA always makes me laugh, I doubt Tiger Woods plays PGA Tour on an Xbox… 🤣

Tiger "120 affairs" Woods is probably busy twiddling with another stick and I'm not talking an XBox controller.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Is it me or is anyone else getting a whiff of desperation from this?
So she's been on insta at a game, nothing from him, been on the food app, nothing from him, art gallery and pic at his house, nothing from him. I mean.
It’s giving teenager dropping hints that they have a boyfriend… like it seems a bit weird. If you’re going out, just post like adults rather than this weird coy shit

pixxyy

VIP Member
Also think how hard is it to actually get convictions in cases like this, says it all about what evidence they must have

BDY_97

VIP Member
Denmark saying their players will travel without their family to the world cup as a “human rights protest” is the definition of performative activism. What difference is that going to make, do they think people give a fuck about players families?? If you are going to boycott something do it properly and refuse to go and play in it, not that they would ever do that because deep down they don’t really care.

Rita.

VIP Member

If that's true and the same happens again to her or worse there will be very little sympathy from people. You go back to the abuser because you're addicted to the money then more fool you. Even if charges are dropped I wouldn't want him playing so if I was the manager I would look to sell him. Southgate should never dream of playing him for England no matter how many goals he scored in the Premier League.
I don't think any victim of abuse should be blamed for going back to a toxic relationship but Harriet especially shouldn't and I wouldn't assume it's just the money that's an issue. Due to her age, I assume her relationship with Mason is the first serious relationship she's been in. In which case, she will likely think of his behaviour as normal. To some abuse victim who have known nothing else, abuse comes part and parcel of love and relationships. Her perception of that treatment may be very different to ours because of this.

BDY_97

VIP Member
This all feels very kids having kids but good luck them! Always lovely to see a baby arriving safe and soundly.
I still cannot believe this girl went from Harvey Elliott to Harvey Blair within 3 months and ended up pregnant 😭

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I checked her profile yesterday she was following 208 now only 180 ha ha
Perhaps they sat up in bed negotiating.!
"Errrr if I block her you've got to block him...."
Let's play Bingo!

Social media posts to look out for -

Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app
Weekend visits to the country

That's all I've got this early in the morning, ridiculously difficult to construct a funny post when the subject is one of the most boring men in football :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member

We all laugh at how boring/ normal Harry is but it is also why i like him. More human and more sense than most footballers
Rip Gian 💔
He’s honestly the one footballer i’ll defend to the end of the earth. I don’t give a shit that people think he’s boring - rather have him than a player in the press every week for doing all sorts (just can’t stand his wanker brother😭). Never seen him like that in an interview though 😢

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
This generation is wasted on Southgate and his tactics. I’d take anyone else at this point. Get Sean Dyche in

wordzalad

VIP Member
Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of his generation but what a melt. A nearly 40 year old man having a strop like “wait the other players did well?? how can I make this about me” 🤣

He’d be better going to MLS or Chinese league. Quite a lot of older players do that as they get mega money and are the star attraction.