Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Jota’s just announced baby number 2, I’m sure someone on one of these threads pointed out how similar him and his partner look and I can’t unsee it now… 😭

Reactions: 10

pixxyy

VIP Member
I feel like it was pretty obvious this was going to happen. She never really came out and full on condemned him and her fathers statement was very ahh they’re so in love he’s part of our family.
Lets just hope the friend who tried to help her by outing it all is still around to support her. As odds arnt good on him having changed & never doing it again. Just he'll know to hide it more

sephylily

VIP Member
can't imagine Mbappe cares... but posting and tagging him in that caption (I would assume it's written by the boy's dad) when he's stopped to take a photo with your son is so disrespectful lol
Yeah wth if I was a footballer I’d not be taking photos with that kid again in case they wrote something like that about me! I really dislike how that child in particular manages to get everyone’s shirts and pictures. They should make it more even instead giving overwhelming attention to a child that hasn’t done anything to warrant it

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
UPDATE!!!! - Let's play Bingo!

Social media posts to look out for -

Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app

Weekend visits to the country / family farm trip
Pizza rating
Outdoor BBQ
Picking vegetables
(Her) Seen everywhere during World Cup @wordzalad added from your earlier post

I've allowed the couples visit to an art gallery and dog walk as at this time it's implied and it's unlikely we're going to see couples' posts on public accounts, until of course media interest kicks in and that won't happen yet I dare say.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I love him.

PLAYTIME IS OVER
I was watching an old interview with him and another Wolves player (Fabio Silva I think) and the interviewer aked them the usual, tiresome question about rain in England and Neves responds, deadpan, “I’m here to play football, not go to the beach.” 🤣 I rate this guy. Him and Neto, I rate. I’m not a Wolves fan but these guys are fun to watch and Neto is one of the most entertaining humans I’ve ever seen interviewed.

• Heart
  • Haha

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I’d say the main arrangement Sasha must have is a weekly appointment at an STI clinic, Jack is probably riddled 🤢 I find both their lack of shame repulsive.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
My friend claims it makes him sexier as it shows he has a sense of humour so it's not just you who loves him in this outfit
Yeah, he seems to have a great personality, sense of humour etc. So in spite him wearing pyjamas that only Del Trotter should be able to make work, he rocks them.

It's nice to see the personality behind a player, that's very important for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Genuinely can’t stand Gabby Agbonlahor and his dreadful opinions. Him, Jamie O’Hara and Jermaine Pennant what an awful trio talk sport have 😭

• Angry

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video that girl made about Tammy Abraham?? Won’t let me post the link for some reason but wtf 🤮 If you type his name up on twitter the video should come up, these footballers man not a single normal/loyal one 😭
Oh he’s been cheating on his gf for years upon years. She has zero shame and she always plays the “nextdoor neighbour childhood sweethearts” since 14 years old card… like yeah childhood sweetheart who sleeps around with hundreds of other women and has probably given you STIs and that, how sweet😭

• Sad

raspberriezz

More fool her. Zero respect. I know I said before everyone has their price, but no amount of money could compensate me for what is nothing more than ritual humiliation.
Honestly came on here to say something similar. I really wonder why she is staying with Jack because the amount of times she's been done dirty by him. And now this whole mendy stuff w his name being dragged into it- really a bad look.
She either really really loves him or loves the ££.

Jack is now the subject of conversation on twitter.. yikes.

Donald23

VIP Member
What if it’s an open relationship? Like they both understand he needs someone to fall back on. She gets the cushy lifestyle for the random appearance but in reality she’s free to see other people and so is he

BDY_97

VIP Member
Suppose no one can predict it this soon in.
If we could we would be fucked 😭
This time last year everyone was convinced Chelsea were going to run away with the league and city were doing shit, it’s far too unpredictable to even guess what will happen 😂 One injury to a team can change their whole season.