Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
tbh i think a lot of it is down to mentality - we’ve not been competing at this level for the same amount of time as other clubs - and i think that strong mental attitude that comes with dominating in the CL for decades and the history that comes with that and the lessons learned is really invaluable. i think once the team actually get into that mentality they will be unstoppable - i can’t even imagine the pressure they must feel.

if we don’t win i’m going into hiding with @olivia321 witness protection for two x
Yeah maybe but I still think you should have really won it by now. That Madrid semi final last year was the most mental 5-10 minutes of football i’ve watched in recent years 😭 It was like every city player just panicked and froze the second madrid scored, maybe that’s to do with mentality like you said.

Reactions: 2

Popupchick

VIP Member
I haven't seen the incident but it just kicked off between Juventus and Salernitana as Juventus thought they had won the game and celebrated, Milik then got sent off for taking his shirt off, 2 minutes later VAR disallowed the goal and then Fazio, Cuadrado and Allegri all get sent off. Talk about madness.
View attachment 1571870
It was so good 🤣🤣. Love when it kicks off

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Not sure why Harvey Elliott is relevant to this conversation but regardless most of us Liverpool fans dislike the guy off the pitch so not sure what your point is here? Just because Elliott’s done horrible things off the pitch doesn’t mean Foden hasn’t too. He’s done a few things that makes him not come across as a good person but the gun finger thing is also confusing me lol, it’s a celebration that his best mate used to do through the academy? Anyway, it’s just an opinion and one that many people agree with at that.
I’m just relating to another English players personal life since you brought up personal life when I clearly stated “in the football world” 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lol who cares if he’s done it since academy anyone with a single braincell would know it’s really not appropriate after what’s happened recently 🥴 he’s hardly a gangster is he it’s cringe anyway outside of current world affairs

Surfcat123

Makes me so sad that people are being racist over him celebrating a goal. A journalist is paid to write and he would have known the context of what he was saying.

I don’t get why people are upset over a dancing celebration anyway! Players celebrate in funny ways all the time. It’s just a joke and part of the game.
Journalists don't let the truth get in the way of a story, tw*ts.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Oh don’t get me wrong, it’s not a Man Utd thing. I quite like Sancho so I would have liked him to get a call up. Maguire just baffles me cause he’s hardly played and has been bad when he has
oh I know it just makes me laugh as its always our lads mentioned first :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I really hope not, the only advantage of going to Brighton would be the money. In terms of team, supporters, stadium Celtic are by far the more superior club. Would be such a downgrade. (Sorry Brighton fans) I know we’ll lose him one day, but I’m just not ready to let him go yet 😂 If he does go I will need a 10 day mourning period.

Ps Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Thank you! 🥰

Yeah, it’s inevitable there’ll be other clubs sniffing about.

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
He’s one of the names you drop and new accounts magically appear. Wasn’t he linked to another one at wimbeldon?
Yes but from what I could see it looked very much like she was with his brother. Dier got up and left the match several times, she didn't even notice, and she was sitting with his brother the whole time.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Oh I suppose cause they’ll have to have the funeral.

Wonder what happens with the CL/EL games. Do the UK teams forfeit?