Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
There is some reference to sporting events being postponed if you read about the plans, though its very vague. I'd expect any taking place on the day off the funeral will be postponed for sure, but say she died today or tomorrow I'd assume it will be black armbands and minutes silence at the weekend?

Reactions: 2

Kindness is Free

Delle is close to Dier, isn’t he?
Dele is pretty good mates with most people he's been in a team with. He seems to be really good company, and he's still in touch with teammates from his MK Dons days, so it could be anyone really. He seems particularly good mates with Dier, KWP, Sonny, Calvert Lewin, Iwobi and Maddison

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I just do not see the hype around Foden. Yeah he was good for his age when he was like 19 but based on last season and this season so far I don’t see it? Typical English player overhyped by the media by the time he had even turned 20.
In 2020 my team played against Man City in the Fa Cup and Foden played then and although he scored he didn't really stand out then as at times he went missing, the best player for me on the pitch that day was David Silva as he was everywhere as his technical ability was outstanding and his composure on the ball was second to none.

• Heart

Eli_99

If they had played the matches on the weekend most people would have been understanding of games being called this weekend. Totally understandable to call off games due to lack of police resources, last thing anyone would want is for someone to get hurt due lack of policing.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
So will matchs be postponed for the 10 days for mourning, so two weekends. Otherwise it would make more sense to cancel the following weekends fixtures as closer to her funeral.
Looks like decisions will be made tomorrow.

Tomorrow night EFL fixtures have been postponed.
Some Rugby games have been postponed and tomorrows cricket is off, along with horse-racing.

wordzalad

VIP Member
The only man big enough to take on this viking

View attachment 1552717
Challenge accepted. I might be 5’2” but we’re all the same height lying down… or if he wants to lift me 🥵. Oh wait you mean take on in a football sense… carry on. 😇

I really want these two and Harry Maguire to all team up and have a go on me together. Three huge hulking beasts of man! 🥵🥵🥵
Tbf Haaland and McTominay can tag team me. 😗✌🏼.

Please can they just be in one little scuffle in the Manchester Derby so I can have fantasy material 🥵. No injuries, no sendings off just want the images so I can dream they’re fighting over who gets to rail me first 😅

I’m jealous of Mings in this one ✌🏼

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don't want him gone yet, I think he had a rough start to the season with the fixtures and we lost our new CB which was a big loss. I really hope he turns things around as our owners are doing everything right with investment into the stadium and for new signings, I don't want SG to fail. Plus he just seems like a nice guy.

We played really well. Hopefully we continue in that form 🙏

Some of the twitter admins are hilarious for the teams. Did anyone see Burnleys announcements for new signings on twitter 🤣
Yeah if you can get a good run going with some wins/draws then hopefully the #GerrardOut will calm down a bit 😂 I really want him to succeed and I do hope that one day he’s good enough to manage us, but at the moment I don’t want him even thinking about that 😂 Playing that well and getting a draw against city will definitely have boosted the confidence of both the players and the managers 🤞🏼

Last edited:

Popupchick

VIP Member
Absolutely not. Not in the near future anyway. He done well at Rangers but is struggling so far in the prem so I would need to see him really prove himself before he gets anywhere near us. I don’t want another Lampard/Ole situation where the fans all end up hating him 😂

I have Pep down to take over when Klopp goes, that’s if he doesn’t sign another extension past 2026.
I actually think pep will take over Spain after the world cup and his contract is up. That depends in how Spain do in the world cup but still.

Ole 😭I still love that man and everything he has done he's just a sweet pure soul. I'm devastated he didn't win a trophy and went the way it did. So yep I defo think stevie g needs to stay away from liverpool

PEP????? dream on

got more chance of city winning the CL back to back for the next decade than pep ever managing liverpool 😂
Or you know united winning a trophy maybe 😘

LET ME HAVE THIS DREAM OK ITS ALL I HAVE

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
VAR has been so fucking shit today fucking joke.

Scares me for tomorrow's gane

@jade1818 Come over here. So much better and way for enjoyably

• Heart