Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catgal

Everton are playing at home this weekend so moving it wouldn’t have been allowed, and would also have been a bad idea even if it was allowed 😂
Ah! I didn’t know that, makes sense now along with police being moved areas. Liverpool could probably do with the break anyway😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

pixxyy

VIP Member
I did a risky fpl move benched Alisson & put Henderson in. So expect Alissons points to be high

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’m so glad we are playing this weekend but I’m not hopeful at all 😭. If you offered me a point now I’d take your arm off for it. I am glad that we don’t have Liverpool and City on the bounce and I suppose with City having a midweek game… we might be able to score? I hope 😭.

I’m interested to see if Costa plays… maybe we could use someone with a mean streak… and other bonus of course is Neves and Haaland in the same place 🤤. Shame that shared place is not inside me but I have an active imagination 🙂

pixxyy

VIP Member
Decent game that Merseyside derby however, I can assure you when it’s the Manchester derby in 4 weeks the big blonde beast will get justice for his Dad and put Harry Maguire back behind the farmfoods till.
cmon he'll be benched for that :ROFLMAO: Well if the beautiful Rapha doesn't have a cold lol

• Haha

unofficialtea

VIP Member
I think they may still postpone tbh. Although it will cause havoc in an already tight WC season fixture wise.

Last edited:
was crazy yesterday I thought that must be it after Boly & then 2 more came. Plus was nearly 3 but Chelsea were to slow with Batshuayi's paperwork
Yep maybe a good thing with the last one. Shall see. Rumours about ex player Ben Bereton coming back. Could see that happening but at least we do have a sell on clause if another team buys him.

pixxyy

VIP Member
i’m going to put a bet on for liverpool to win and captain diaz in my FPL so that’s the first part of the witchy plan - witchcraft or just bad luck - either way they’ll be sure to lose if i’m putting my own money on the line 😂

then it’s over to you, cook up something good. i want them humbled (even more than they got humbled tonight)
Thats why I always have 3 LFC players in my fpl just incase the Laura jinx hits them

• Haha

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Arsenal fans are embarassing themselves on Twitter, if you can’t pay or go near Luiz’s valuation then hhuuussshhh

Same fans that booed Martinez because he left to get games 🙄

wordzalad

VIP Member
Would that mean no games till after the international break? Cricket supposedly back playing on Saturday and rugby too
I think Prem will continue as there’s European football midweek. They can’t ask that those games are delayed. Most I think it’ll be is this weekend will be postponed if that.

Then any games on her funeral will be delayed

Ladyloulou35

For me the problem is in the dressing room. You have to work with people you trust, what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room. This is obviously not the case here and we all know why. If I was to go in there I would get Vardy out asap, hes bringing nothing to the party any more , maybe that’s why Kasper left?

Popupchick

VIP Member
watching liverpool struggle is deeply satisfying, i’ve been holding a vendetta against milner and henderson since this precise moment last season:

View attachment 1562826

maybe klopp can put me down as an excuse because i’ve been praying for their downfall 😂 lovely to see them playing absolute shite football, hope they never have a good game ever again x
Hoofderson

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
disagree with what you think he knew what he was doing? If so that'd make a really shitty human.

To me it was lack of thinking which i'm sure we're all capable of
Was it silly, probably. But was it done with malice, I highly doubt it. That’s why it irritates me when people try to use it so speak about the character of the players. There are players with guns tattooed on their body and while i don’t get it and think it’s stupid, i doesn’t make them bad people.

spilldatea

VIP Member
I actually think pep will take over Spain after the world cup and his contract is up. That depends in how Spain do in the world cup but still.

Ole 😭I still love that man and everything he has done he's just a sweet pure soul. I'm devastated he didn't win a trophy and went the way it did. So yep I defo think stevie g needs to stay away from liverpool

Or you know united winning a trophy maybe 😘

LET ME HAVE THIS DREAM OK ITS ALL I HAVE
stop drinking the koolaid hun it’s making you delusional x

• Haha