Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I am

I’m dreading the WC. I’m scared for the injuries and fatigue. I can say this as a citizen of a country that will not do well in the WC anyway: club over country!
Seriously if I was a football player myself and I got called up to the international squad for the World Cup I would say no thanks because like you I am dreading the World Cup as I think when the players come back many of them will be fatigued and I think in the Premier League we will see some shock results because most of the players won't have had a break.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

BDY_97

VIP Member
Or basically finding a way to defend guns because otherwise your club looks bad 🫣
Not sure if this is towards me but I didn’t defend guns and I don’t think anyone else on the thread did either? Cba to get into it again lmao but just wanted to make that clear.

wordzalad

VIP Member
You know what it is, I see Neto as a bit too cheerful and goofy (like in those old vids with him and Coady) for me to want to fuck him, but he seems very sweet. Neves, though, looks intense and a bit quieter. I totally would. Your poor boyfriend. 🤣
Neto would totally treat a lady right. He’s a sweetheart and I reckon he’d be absolutely lovely ☺. Neves defo looks like he’d be intense and passionate, his missus is a lucky woman. 😍

Hahaha I know. He’s always going “hope he leaves this transfer window” Im like don’t be petty babe , I fancy you as well 🤣😅

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
Was it silly, probably. But was it done with malice, I highly doubt it. That’s why it irritates me when people try to use it so speak about the character of the players. There are players with guns tattooed on their body and while i don’t get it and think it’s stupid, i doesn’t make them bad people.
For me ok maybe he didn't realise maybe no malice but he then needs to educate himself and that other player (don't know gis name) because there was another player who did that sign. On why that sign isn't ok in this day and age with what's going on. That's why it's annoyed me so much.

ooo I didn't know there wasn't an apology. Would've expected that to be the first thing he said after
As far as I'm aware I haven't seen an apology. Which still wouldn't of mad it ok but he would have realised that is wasn't acceptable and was in the moment

i think people are giving elliott too much credit - he’s not clever enough to actually think about what he’s doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ the kids a moron
Mum and dad needs to get him back in school if that's the case then 😅

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
I can’t take anything he says as funny or serious after him licking that raw chicken the freak. Suarez should of bit him harder.
Uncle Pat's one of the few he didnt bite :ROFLMAO: cmon we've all get embarrassing members of our fan base just ours happens to be a famous ex player lol

• Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Liverpool were really poor today I thought, thought we absolutely deserved to come away with 3 points. God knows what’s going on with Salah and TAA? Harvey Elliot actually had a good first half, Allison and Pickford were brilliant. Please there’s no doubting Pickford is England’s number 1 by the way, don’t even @ me.
It was probably the most competitive 90 mins for a while but I’m really happy with what I’ve seen today (and so far this season) and was genuinely disappointed not to win. Crazy the difference in a year considering the only outfield player that started the Goodison derby last year in that squad today was Gray.

Ps Nunez is just a Uruguayan Andy Carroll, am not having him

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
I’m seconding this. If City don’t win the CL then they are 100% cursed and Pep should have to do a Cersei Lannister style walk of shame (some of you would like that) 🤣🤣

Witch haunting Anfield I’m crying 😂 😂 😂 😂

Did we add to the Klopp excuse thingy?

Liverpool were really poor today I thought, thought we absolutely deserved to come away with 3 points. God knows what’s going on with Salah and TAA? Harvey Elliot actually had a good first half, Allison and Pickford were brilliant. Please there’s no doubting Pickford is England’s number 1 by the way, don’t even @ me.
It was probably the most competitive 90 mins for a while but I’m really happy with what I’ve seen today (and so far this season) and was genuinely disappointed not to win. Crazy the difference in a year considering the only outfield player that started the Goodison derby last year in that squad today was Gray.

Ps Nunez is just a Uruguayan Andy Carroll, am not having him
Please anyone says pickford isn't England number 1 don't have a clue on football.

Also off subject but @wordzaladi didn't accept Jamie and cersi but totally accept house of dragons. Matt Smith is 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵❤

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I hope Arsenal come out swinging and batter these Manc twats. It's not the Liverpool in me I just really detest that side and Bruno, god that ugly bollocks :rolleyes:

I'll be back in Anfield next weekend so hoping to bring some luck!
Bruno is literally my least favourite player in the premier league (when you don’t include the likes of Partey etc). The guy is an absolute rat 😂 Speaking of Partey, I saw some arsenal fans more angry when he was injured than they were when he raped someone 🫠

EllaBella10

VIP Member
The Jeffries sisters? Yes you’re right about the besties sister no surprise there. It’s what their circle does

Is D’s friend the friend who was with some other ‘influencers’ last summer in 🇬🇷 after the Euros?

Delle is close to Dier, isn’t he?

• Haha

CeCesworld

VIP Member
He can join Joe's bookclub! Although I'm not sure Joe has a copy of The Tiger Who Came To Tea on hand.
Come on now. Joe will nees to start small. I’m sure a simple alphabet picture book will start at the right level.

BTW so so good to have you back ☺

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
If someone proposed to me at the Hawthorns I would leave them. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Tbf I think most of the Man United players would take Haalands side if he two footed slabhead…🤣

I will be waiting in the changing rooms for him to rail me senseless once youre done with him 🥵🥵🥵🥵
I am very happy to share.

• Heart
  • Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
they play 45mins on each team :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure it can't be true but theres storys of him wanting a 4 4 3 lineup. I feel for Chelsea as looks like it might end up like us & The Glazers
😔😔I hope not wouldn't wish that on anyone having that type of owner.

Regarding the 4 4 3 yeah he said it to Thomas and he wasn't impressed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

e8Ent

Don’t know if this has been mentioned or relevant - but Wayne Bridge was in Soho Farmhouse in Amsterdam playing away, this weekend 😱
Soho House has a house in Amsterdam but Soho Farmhouse is in Great Tew. Dubious on this if even the location is incorrect

Reactions: 2