Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Jack cheats (again) and Sasha is the one getting talked about 🤣 Jack’s a lucky boy.

In all seriousness will this be what it takes for him to grow up I wonder

Reactions: 13

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Our good friend Tallia at Chelsea game yesterday. My god she is so thirsty! She is desperate for a Chelsea footballer. Poor Harvey Vale bolted when he had the chance.

B51E8251-9111-4F7C-881A-B14BD7355716.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Well this is stomach churning …
Actually grim. If he carries on messing about, he’s going to get in trouble, there could be a time when the consent gets a bit shaky with the alcohol or a girl goes to the papers and says “actually I was 17 at the time” and he’s fucked.

I’ll clarify, I don’t think he’s a bad guy in the slightest… but I think he’s a fucking idiot and he’ll wind up in a lot of shit.

Sasha will forgive him though. All she will ask for is an acknowledgment on IG

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I wonder how Billy Gilmour is feeling about this because he left Chelsea to play regular football under Graham Potter at Brighton and now exactly one week later Potter has gone to Chelsea. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Billy go back to Chelsea within the next few years as I think that Chelsea made a massive mistake in selling him. The poor lad doesn't have any luck because at Norwich Farke didn't rate him and by the time Dean Smith took over they were technically already relegated. Looking back on the deal it makes sense why Todd Boehly wanted a loan move for Billy and not a transfer because he knew that Billy was still going to be in Chelsea's plans with Graham Potter as manager as he really rated him, but Tuchel decided to do the dirty behind Todd's back and sell Billy to Brighton.

Last edited:
  • Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
football cancelled out of respect and to honour the mourning period but everyone still got to go to work and keep the economy alive and well 🙄

• Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
I genuinely don't see the Haaland attraction!! Wish I did but I don't think he's good looking at all!

What a transfer window hey. Interesting to see how some of these new signings perform. Praying Villa start to pick up some points in the next few games.

I've put Martinelli in our FPL, hoping he helps out our midfield who average 1point 🤣

Rita.

VIP Member
Think England will have a bad world cup i am happy to be proved wrong .
I don’t think you’ll be proved wrong.

Southgate’s selection is just weird. Out of form players who play for certain clubs isn’t a shock, but why is Bowen there? His comments about why he picked those out of form players… that won’t inspire confidence in the players who are possibly on the fringes of selection. Not even worth a shout over someone who has barely played for two seasons (in KP’s case for example).

I don’t understand Southgate but I’m positive it’ll only be one more tournament of his boring, negative football.

olivia321

VIP Member
Couldn’t think of anyone better! 🥰 was going to say I’ll get it a City babygrow in your honour but my other half is a Celtic / Man United fan so no can dooo 😝

Only just found out recently so early days 💙💗
I can’t believe you had sex with a Man United fan.

But really congratulations you both must be so excited 💙💗 Yaaaaayy a wags thread baby 💗💙

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Wtf!! That's a bit rash a week after the window closed and after backing him with new signings!!!

Also don't forget what Tuchel had to put up with as in media questions when The club was put under "sanctions" and the sale of the club too. He was asked the most stupid questions by the journos, like how would he know some of the things! Shame for another good Manager to go but in a way I am glad I ain't a Chelsea fan as it could be another rocky time.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
He's 27! Not a child. It's not growing up he needs to do, it's not hanging around at rape parties.
And maybe not shagging everything that moves/ risking his longtime girlfriend's health.
This is exactly why it boggles my mind there’s a Rave thread for him, he’s rotten 🤢

Popupchick

VIP Member
Ended 0-0 people. Get ready for the excuse.
Just a reminder what the picture of excuses looks like.
Screenshot_20220823-072054_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

noddyrojjy

I don’t know if this is the right thread or not but the new captain of a relegated Cambridgeshire team recently got a woman pregnant behind his girlfriends back and then paid her to have an abortion 👀

• Wow
No where else yo post this.

Jack Grealish for 100 million was absolute robbery. Has done nothing for City.

Garbage and waste of money. Shocking mentality as well always on the piss.

Moron

• Haha