Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck YOU NEWCASTLE !!! Funniest part is if they hadn’t have spent 50% of the time on the floor and time wasting we would have drawn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This guy needs to stfu, stop crying and learn the rules of the game 👍🏼 Easily the most annoying person on twitter.

Reactions: 4
I do love wins that like, reminds me of our game v Brighton. oh that boiled some piss :ROFLMAO:

This guy needs to stfu, stop crying and learn the rules of the game 👍🏼 Easily the most annoying person on twitter.

Thought everyone knew what the board shows isnt how long is left, its a minimum of that

Reactions: 3

Don’t let someone that can’t check their tweets for typos concern you….he is a bellend of the highest order

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thoughts on tonight’s games…

1. Was fully prepared for a draw and was secretly just happy that vvd’s anfield record would be intact, but that last minute winner was unbelievable. Couldn’t be happier for Carvlaho, he’s going to be something special.

2. I love to see time wasting finally being punished, if not by the ref then by losing at the very last minute of the game!

3. Gerrard is heading to his local job centre as I type this…

4. Haaland is a monster, injuries are the only thing that can stop him. He really is an ugly looking brute but he got me almost 30 fpl points tonight so I can cope ❤

Last edited:
Thoughts on tonight’s games…
2. I love to see time wasting finally being punished, if not by the ref then by losing at the very last minute of the game!
Yep, Klopp not happy post match interview with Newcastles constant time wasting so the extra couple of minutes were justified he said.

If Liverpool hadnt won this would have been his excuse I think @Popupchick

And we also got EIGHT fist pumps from him after the match as well. Think that’s the most ever!

Reactions: 2
Yep, Klopp not happy post match interview with Newcastles constant time wasting so the extra couple of minutes were justified he said.

And we also got EIGHT fist pumps from him after the match as well. Think that’s the most ever!
🤣🤣shall that be the thing when Liverpool win how many fist pumps

• Haha
Reactions: 2

The time wasting was an absolute joke, the newcastle players were doing it from start to finish. Serves them right 😂 Alan Shearer moaning as well about the extra minutes, for someone who played the game for so many years he really is clueless

Reactions: 1
Just watched Stevie G post match interview, my god he’s aged about 10 years since he took that job on!

think Villa play City at the weekend, not boding well for him. Haaland will get six I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone’s favourite bookworm, Joe Bryan, has moved to Nice
long time lurker on this thread but first time poster… I absolutely love adore and salivate over this man with every fibre of my being 🤣

how’s everyone’s FPL doing??
after week 1 I was 2nd of 118, I’m now 90th…I have Haaland and Jesus as well so I’m clearly just a Scott Parker in the world of management

however I’m an Arsenal fan and the worse I do the more they keep winning so I’m all for it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening from a depressed Villa fan 😔 19th with only Leicester behind us, and if they win tomorrow we're bottom.

No Villa fan was expecting to win this evening, Arsenal are in great form. We just looked tit though. Embarrassing that we have to resort to a goal from a direct corner and we then give away the draw 30 seconds later. I really like Gerrard and I genuinely think if he is given time he will turn it around, I genuinely don't see him going yet. We've had a tough run of games and I think they'll give him a few more to redeem himself. Really want it to work out for him as he seems like a really decent guy. Dreading Saturday though, Haaland will demolish us and Grealish will probably be back and score the slimy little prick just to rub it in.

Nothing like football to ruin your evening hey!

My FPL is doing rubbish too. We're 16th our of 20 in our grassroots team league. Me and my son share one and we just can't get the balance right. Stuck Odegard in mid and he only got 1 point, same for KDB. Defence isn't doing well either. We've got 255 points atm.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Evening from a depressed Villa fan 😔 19th with only Leicester behind us, and if they win tomorrow we're bottom.

No Villa fan was expecting to win this evening, Arsenal are in great form. We just looked tit though. Embarrassing that we have to resort to a goal from a direct corner and we then give away the draw 30 seconds later. I really like Gerrard and I genuinely think if he is given time he will turn it around, I genuinely don't see him going yet. We've had a tough run of games and I think they'll give him a few more to redeem himself. Really want it to work out for him as he seems like a really decent guy. Dreading Saturday though, Haaland will demolish us and Grealish will probably be back and score the slimy little prick just to rub it in.

Nothing like football to ruin your evening hey!

My FPL is doing rubbish too. We're 16th our of 20 in our grassroots team league. Me and my son share one and we just can't get the balance right. Stuck Odegard in mid and he only got 1 point, same for KDB. Defence isn't doing well either. We've got 255 points atm.
If you’re lucky, Haaland might be rested against you in advance of their midweek game. Unfortunately, it’s impossible for City to field anything even remotely resembling a weak side.

Forest keeper was doing the same at Goodison last weekend, slowing it down and feigning injury to stop the game, The Glwadys St was screaming at him as the game stopped and it wasnt a head injury.

Idrissa Gana Gueye wife going to the Asda on Breck Rd for a birthday cake for their son.
Everton should get used to fake head injuries with coady he always did it with wolves and he did it last night for Everton

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.