Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Man City just have a year off and gift someone else the league, seriously (preferbly spurs).

Seriously soon we’ll be known as the farmer league, from the first few weeks its pretty clear to me no team will even compete with City this season. The league will probably be wrapped up by the new year at this rate🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can Man City just have a year off and gift someone else the league, seriously (preferbly spurs).

Seriously soon we’ll be known as the farmer league, from the first few weeks its pretty clear to me no team will even compete with City this season. The league will probably be wrapped up by the new year at this rate🤣
no sorry x

• Haha

Imagine being 5-0 down only for Kevin de Bruyne to now come on! 😂

• Haha
Of course it’s only Forest (sorry) but I’m enjoying our dominance tonight. The real tests are yet to come.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
A draw. Typical…

Having said that…are we going to get another Klopp addition to the picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sending all my love to the babes on here who want to Haaland to twist them inside out!!! You lot are the reason he’s scoring these hat tricks 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a rubbish result vs wet spam! And the only person we are getting linked with now… Daniel bleeping James 😅 you just have to laugh.

Reactions: 4
Sending all my love to the babes on here who want to Haaland to twist them inside out!!! You lot are the reason he’s scoring these hat tricks 😘😘😘
Please send Haaland to me and I will show him such a good time, he’ll score six in your next game and you’ll win the Champions League, promise 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.